Ratings for Dr. Joseph Azizi

I needed a dental crown, so went to green dental. I am impressed with the services I received. When I read the negative reviews the only thing I can think of is that some people no matter what will be upset and nothing would make them happy.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

I enjoyed being at their dental office. staff were friendly. Doctor was kind and helpful. Had a root canal as well as a couple of filling. happy with costs, since they out me on a monthly payment plan.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2012

I've been going here for 2 years and can't decide if i should go back. I've only needed cleanings and no actual treatment. The Front Desk gals are extremely nice and make it a point to know your name when you walk in. The back staff need a lot of work. The cleanings are of very poor quality, as I'm pretty sure they do not have a Hygienist on staff and have their assistants do the polishing and the Dentist quickly scales off any calculus. (I worked in dentistry for 5 years and I know some practices do this but the quality isn't the same as if you were to see an actual hygienist.) Also the financial coordinator is very pushy. I know he is meant to "seal the deal" but he feels like a car salesman. Not once have I ever been given a paper showing the actual prices of services, even when i requested one and am just supposed to go by what he says for a final price. I just feel like corners are being cut in the areas that mean the most when it comes to patient care and understanding.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

I had a tooth ache and so I used internet to find a few doctors. I went to a few complimentary consultation and finally decided to go to Dr. Joseph. I was told by other dentists that I need a tooth extraction. However Dr. Joseph told me with a good root canal, I have a good chance of keeping my tooth. So now I have my real tooth and a crown. I am so happy for having my tooth. the staff and kind and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2011

Dr. Azizi has been my dentist for over 20 years (beginning when he practiced in Pennsylvania). Since he moved his practice to California; whenever I am in California whether for business or pleasure, I make a point of scheduling my regular check-up with him. I highly recommend him. My rating is for the practice he had in Pennsylania and his practice in California.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Joseph Azizi. He has over 25 years of experience. I would give infinite starts to this doctor, since he cares a lot about his patients and do his best to provide best dental services to his patients. They changed my life. I used t have bad breath and every single girl that I wanted to kiss, used to scape from me. Now I can kiss with confidence! Thanks for changing my life

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

I responded to ad for my son offering cleaning,exam and xrays $38.00. I was charged for a deep cleaning which was not done and to fill 3 cavities.($640.00 for cleaning, $540.00 for cavities and $38.00 for exam)Leary of entire experience I took my son to another Dentist a week later and found they missed 4 cavities. My son then received a credit card in mail that was applied for in his name without his knowledge or consent. He was also told that he needed braces when in fact he does not.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2010