Ratings for Dr. Kathryn Kenny

OMG this women! I seriously love her. I am seeing her for a high risk pregnancy after nearly dying after having my first child. To say she goes above and beyond is an understatement. She heard I was having some concerns while on holidays and took time out of her day to call me and explain what we should do and to tell me to enjoy my holiday. I feel like multiple times she has dealt with me while not at work and she just wants to help! What is is even more impressive, is how she has handled my anxiety with this pregnancy and helped me work through everything. I will be so sad when I am no longer pregnant and she won't be my Dr anymore. I truly believe she is the best Dr in this city, hands down!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Dr. Kenny is very professional. Very responsible and supportive. I had a complicated situation two years ago and needed treatment as soon as possible. I was so lucky that Dr. Kenny accepted me and did the treatment in the same day.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

I love Dr. Kenny. She is amazing and works with other wonderful staff at South Health Campus. You’ll be greatful to have her! 10/10!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Dr. Kenny has been amazing throughout my pregnancy. She is very caring, supportive, and helpful. She goes above and beyond like no other doctor I have seen before.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

By far the most amazing doctor I have ever seen. This world needs more doctors like her. I've been struggling with problems from a 4th degree tear during labour and she was the first doctor to help me and answer my questions. She was very empathetic and made me feel so comfortable. Such an incredible woman and I am so thankful for all her help.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr Kenny is wonderful. She mades my second and high risk pregnacy a safe and amazing experience. I wish i had her on my first pregnancy. She is the best!! All the staff in SHC are great. I cant say enought about my experience.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

I absolutely love Dr. Kenny; she was phenomenal throughout my pregnancy, and was very supportive when we decided I had to deliver my son via cesarean section. She is caring, kind and compassionate - I wish I could give her 10 stars!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Dr. Kenny has gone above and beyond just as all the others posted. She is such an amazing all around Dr that cares and is very knowledgeable. She’s helped my family through a very difficult time and we are so grateful to have had such an amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

I've seen Dr Kenny for two pregnancies and some gynaecological care over the past four years. She truly cares like no other doctor I have met. Her care during and after my pregnancies was thorough and compassionate. She always makes time for questions and makes you feel like you are her only patient. I can't say enough good things about her, the clinic staff and the facility.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

My rererral was denied after having suspected pelvic inflammatory disease/endometriosis. They pick and choose who they will help at this clinic. So disheartening as review's were good but Dr Kenny denied my referral. I am in so much pain I have lost my job and quality of life. I didn't know Dr's could just pick and choose who they help. Our health care system is so flawed, it breaks my heart.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017