Ratings for Dr. Jaggi Rao, MD, FRCPC (Dermatology)

I just saw Dr. Rao today in Fort McMurray. It was a great visit and he was very kind, patient and helpful. He took the time to come all the way from Edmonton to see me and other patients, because we haven't had a dermatologist up here in over a year (the last one was Dr. Rogers). He definitely didn't have to come. I wish he was always here, and I know this is how others feel too. Great doctor!!!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

He only spent a lil time on me without listening to what i had to say and was offering me to buy their products

Submitted November 29, 2016

Submitted December 5, 2016

There was a long wait to see Dr. Rao with almost no time that I directly spent with him. I was passed on to an product consultant and was actually told to buy products instead of using prescriptions for my problem.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Dr. Jaggi Rao, MD, FRCPC (Dermatology)'s response
Dear client, We appreciate your feedback. In our clinic, we always provide options for our clients. The choice and decision is yours. We do stand behind our services & products, that is why if something made you unhappy, you must let us immediately know about it. By posting a review on this page, you are not helping anyone: not yourself, not other clients. If there is a problem, it must be addressed directly with us as it can be resolved only by us. This is an independent web-site, that has nothing to do with our practice. If the reason of your post here is just to harm our practice, it is sad as your problem is still unresolved and we unable even to follow up with you and help you. We understand, we cannot be a good match for every client we see in our center. But we respect those who lets us know what was done wrong and if there is anything that can be improved in our services. If you are a true client of ours, please reach out to us at feedback@raoderm.com and explain your situation in more details. This review is not a resolution to your concern. Thank you & Kind regards, Rao Dermatology.

Submitted December 5, 2016

I went to Dr. Rao in September because of my face acne. Dr. Rao maybe spent three minutes with me; did not ask me about my diet, exercise, lifestyle, etc., just prescribed me a $200 dollar face cream that he assured me would work, and I booked a follow-up appointment. I recently drove over four hours for my appointment (I do not live in Edmonton) only to find out that it was cancelled. I received no phone call, voice mail, or email letting me know of the cancellation. This was extremely disappointing considering how long you have to wait for an appointment and that I had driven so far. To top it all off, the face cream prescribed is not even working. I had a terrible experience with Dr. Rao's practice and I would not recommend them.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Dr. Jaggi Rao, MD, FRCPC (Dermatology)'s response
Dear M. H., We are extremely sorry and would like to apologize for your recent experience with us. It is very unfortunate and we understand your frustration. We greatly appreciate your feedback. We hope that there is something that we can do for you at this moment. We also would like to reassure you that this was not intentional and must be related to some technical problems on both ends. In our system, there are 2 emails recorded on your file that were sent to you in regards to this cancellation. However, we are unaware of the reasons these emails did not reach you. Your email address is correct. Maybe we should check you 'junk mail' as It is possible for these emails to be filtered under junk. We would be happy to schedule you in for an appointment with Dr Rao at any time for your convenience. We appreciate your time and the fact that you are our out of town patient and have to take a long trip to visit us. We will do our best to accommodate you in our clinic when even it works for you. Please let us know. We are extremely sorry and hope we can make you feel better about your experience with us. Thank you and Kind regards, Rao Dermatology Team.

Submitted December 5, 2016

Very prompt, very caring. For an individual who wanted the laser procedure, but was very scared, the staff made me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

Dr. Jaggi Rao, MD, FRCPC (Dermatology)'s response
Dear client, Thank you for your kind words. We are sincerely happy that you had a great experience with us. We are always happy to help. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Best regards, Rao Dermatology team.

Submitted December 5, 2016

He is one of the best dermatologist I've seen by far. I was truly impressed with his bed side manners and knowledge. His clinic is gorgeous and his staff are so wonderful and nice. The young gentleman at the front was a tremendous help. I would highly recommend Dr.Rao.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Dr. Jaggi Rao, MD, FRCPC (Dermatology)'s response
Dear client, Thank you for your kind words and this feedback. We are sincerely happy that you had a great experience with us. It is a reward to us. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Best regards, Rao Dermatology team.

Submitted December 5, 2016

I was referred for a very debilitating and chronic autoimmune vasculitis that has plagued my health, mental well being and frankly my ability to enjoy ly life. I was an active post 65 year old, sadly the last few years have not been kind to me. I am not one to use the internet of social webbing pages but I feel compelled to say something about this man I saw, Dr. Rao. He is a darling, a gentleman and a fine example of what good old fashioned medicine ought to be about. Very professional, smartly dressed, BEAUTIFUL AND CLEAN clinic, comfortable patient rooms (like a 5 star hotel), but most of all his KNOWLEDGE. What he diagnosed me with and the treatment plan he made is spot on. He did what 5 other doctors I was referred to couldn't do. I shall always respect all doctors as thats what my mother taught me, but this one should be blessed. My vasculitis feels less painful and I am returning to walking. May the lord bless you and your family Dr Rao. Linda PS: If only you can refer me to a network of specialists like you for my heart, kidneys and back..... Ill talk to you soon. Bye bye

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Dr. Jaggi Rao, MD, FRCPC (Dermatology)'s response
Hello Linda, Thank you kindly for your detailed feedback and all of your kind words. We are happy we could make a change for you and help you. We appreciate your time and loyalty to us. You made our day! Every doctor would be blessed to have a patient like you. Thank you. Kind regards, Rao Dermatology.

Submitted December 5, 2016

I had the best experience at this clinic!! Clean office, very punctual, the nurses were very nice, and Dr Rao was extremely helpful and positive. I've already recommended him to 3 of my friends since my visit just about a week ago. I'll most certainly be returning and I can't wait to see how much I'll benefit from Rao's help!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Submitted December 5, 2016

Outstanding Doctor I had a great experience with him .

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Dr. Jaggi Rao, MD, FRCPC (Dermatology)'s response
Dear patient, Thank you greatly for your feedback. It is a reward to us. We are always happy to help. Best regards, Rao Dermatology.

Submitted November 1, 2016

Really nice doctor he fixed everything by everything i mean he changed my life.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Dr. Jaggi Rao, MD, FRCPC (Dermatology)'s response
Dear patient, Thank you greatly for your feedback. It is a reward to us. We are always happy to help as much as we can. It take time in most of the cases, but we are very glad that you are already seeing great results. Best regards, Rao Dermatology.

Submitted November 1, 2016

Dr. Jaggi Rao, MD, FRCPC (Dermatology)'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jaggi Rao, MD, FRCPC (Dermatology) Dr. Jaggi Rao is a double board certified dermatologist (Canada and USA) and a certified cosmetic surgeon. He completed his 5 year dermatology training at the University of Alberta, followed by an accredited fellowship with the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery in Southern California. Dr. Rao is a full Clinical Professor of Medicine at the University of Alberta. Dr. Rao has won several accolades for research and teaching, including the Canadian Dermatology Association’s Teacher of the Year Award. In 2011, he was the recipient of Avenue Magazine’s Top 40 under 40 Award. He has authored over 50 scientific papers and textbook chapters, and has been an invited speaker for over 500 lectures worldwide to physicians, other professionals, and the general public. Dr. Rao continues to lend his expertise to various organizations. He sits on the board of directors for CAAM( Canadian Association of Aesthetics Medicine) and acts as a consultant to the government (such as the Canadian Standards Association), laser and pharmaceutical industry, and professional sports teams. He is the creator and visionary behind ConsultDERM™, Canada’s largest teledermatology service, allowing health care providers timely access to assistance for patients with skin-related problems. Due to his well known expertise in laser technologies, he is the co-founder of AMT( Aesthetics Medicine Training Academy of Canada ) which has hosted the only nonbiased comprehensive course in the fundamentals of laser therapy. As he has luminary status in advanced injection techniques ,Dr. Rao is an official trainer of injectables (Botox and fillers). With his talent and passion for dermatology and cosmetic surgery, , Dr. Rao is always ready to provide education, expert advice and top notch patient care.

• English

• Mc Master Univ, Sch Of Med, Hamilton, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1998)
  • University of Alberta

• Hair loss
  • Cystic fibrosis
  • Migraine
  • Moles

• Dr Rao has luminary status in advanced injection techniques ,Dr. Rao is an official trainer of injectables (Botox and fillers).
  • Dr Rao is well known for expertise in laser technologies, he is the co-founder of AMT( Aesthetics Medicine Training Academy of Canada ) which has hosted the only nonbiased comprehensive course in the fundamentals of laser therapy.
  • In 2011, he was the recipient of Avenue Magazine’s Top 40 under 40 Award. He has authored over 50 scientific papers and textbook chapters, and has been an invited speaker for over 500 lectures worldwide to physicians, other professionals, and the general
  • Dr. Rao has won several accolades for research and teaching, including the Canadian Dermatology Association’s Teacher of the Year Award
  • Dr. Rao is a full Clinical Professor of Medicine at the University of Alberta.
  • He sits on the board of directors for CAAM( Canadian Association of Aesthetics Medicine) and acts as a consultant to the government (such as the Canadian Standards Association), laser and pharmaceutical industry, and professional sports teams.
  • He is the creator and visionary behind ConsultDERM™, Canada’s largest teledermatology service, allowing health care providers timely access to assistance for patients with skin-related problems.

• BCBS Illinois