You may also like

Rate Dr. Jaggi Rao

Dr. Jaggi Rao's Ratings

Have seen him for many years and I'm always happy with the service and help I get from Dr. Rao and his staff. They are clearly a dedicated team and I highly recommend them all. Dr. Rao is very knowledgeable and an extremely kind and personable person. Thanks for all you do!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2870058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

appeared very chaotic at the reception when I checked in. Everyone kind of running around, not appearing to know what was going on. Seemed short staffed to me. Don't recognize any of the familiar faces i used to see. nurses are extremely nice, same with Dr. Rao, but i believe it's all about the sales. i don't ask for them to recommend any products to me, but everytime they always recommend expensive products that they sell. i mention that i am not interested, but the very next time i see him, more products are recommended, and its funny because it seems to be different products each time. maybe the new office needs to be paid for? i can tell he has cut staff too. That is too bad, i thought he was better than that.
signed disappointed

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2866238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Top notch expert with a wonderful bedside manner. The best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2865981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Nicest Dr ever. Lots of experience. Friendly staff Easy location. Highly qualified So glad I found him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2865448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Great staff, low wait time, beautiful clinic. I was in the clinic approx. 2 weeks ago and I can already see improvement. Very impressed with this doctor! He will be my dermatologist for a very long time.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2861296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

When I first saw Dr Rao and went over my issues, we went over treatment options. I was sceptic all about going on Accutane. I read so many bad things on the Internet, it freaked me out. I tried it out, and it was the best thing EVER! I was being treated for oil control on a small dose. My face, and hair has never been better. 😊 I would come to Dr Rao for all my dermatology needs. He's the best! I I'll personally thank him on here. Thanks so much, keep up your great work.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2854632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Dr. Rao and his assistant Sandra Sorestad are amazing!!
The front end staff are friendly, warn and welcoming. Wait time was approximately 7 minutes but I arrived a few minutes early so they were right on time. Sandra was professional, warm and friendly. She answered all my questions as did Dr. Roa. He listened and adjusted his procedure to ensure I was happy with the procedure. I will not be going anywhere else in Edmonton after being to this incredible Dr. And this beautiful clinic.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Rayanne Iverson

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2851118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

I have not been treated by Dr Rao yet but my other Dr left me with a minor complication plus what seems to be an infection. (Fillers) he was great the first few times but now that something's wrong I am getting no help. Being treated differently. He does not seem to care. I've been on antibiotics for 3 weeks and had to call to get more. No one ever called to see how I am. When I go in, I'm being treated like I'm amplifying it which maybe I am but there's a complication and it's my face. I've even had pain now post onset and my tear trough swelled like a balloon 2 months later out of the blue. Anyway I saw Dr Rao for a second opinion. He is so so kind. Got me right in and has even called me several times off his personal cell and gave me his number. He is trying so hard to help and hasn't even treated me yet. I see him next week again. This Dr is something very special Thank you Dr Rao A.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2850137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

I had an appointment with Dr. Rao regarding acne( which is not bad ). The wait time was about 5 mins. The nurse came in she didn't ask me any question but told me accutane is the solution. Like really!!! isn't the right thing to ask about the skin type and examining the breakouts and other related questions. So I still told her about my skin after prescribing accutane she left and doctor came in for barely a minute to basically take me back to the reception. he recommended me couple things just to make sales.I got my appointment with him after waiting for 1 1/2 month and then poor service AGHHH I am really very disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2848641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I was seen by doctor Rao for the first time yesterday. Great experience , beautiful new clinic with friendly stuff. First time getting fillers done can be scary but not with doctor Rao. His consultant took time to address all of my needs , to answer all of my questions and after that I was introduced to doctor Rao. He made me very comfortable and in ease . While he was doing injections he was explaining procedure . I am more than happy with my results and experience at the clinic. I will definitely be back !!!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2841149].votes_count ]]