You may also like

Rate Dr. Jaggi Rao

Dr. Jaggi Rao's Ratings

Dr. Rao is kind and took time to help me feel cared for. I have an unusual skin condition and Dr. Rao has been reassuring to me both in terms of diagnosis and treatment for scarring. I had a concern come up today, called the clinic and was seen a few short hours later. Dr. Rao is professional and conveys respect to me as a person and patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2913067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2015

I'm really unable to rate his knowledge as I believe I spent all of 2 minutes with this dr and therefore do not feel I know enough to properly rate this. I will admit he was very punctual and I was seen promptly however, the receptionist took at least 5 minutes to greet me (she was in the back getting coffee, and it actually took another receptionist to go back to get her before she came to the desk). I was not given any forms to fill out although this was my first visit and therefore the Dr knew nothing of my concerns or medical history in any way. When I was taken back I spoke with the nurse for maybe 5 minutes where she examined a mole I am slightly concerned about and a skin tag (which I agree is cosmetic). I was told that it would cost $300.00 to remove both and that was only if I did them in the same day ($250 each if I did them on separate days). I asked about accutane or other options for acne that has plagued me for years and was told accutane was my only option. When Dr Rao came in he briefly examined the mole and skin tag, told me the price and handed me a script for the accutane, without asking what other meds I am on. I had to ask the pharmacist if they are compatible or if there are issues with taking it and my other ones. All in all I feel Dr. Rao is really in it for the money and to see how many patients he can squeeze into a day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2911995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2015

Waited a few months to see Dr. Rao. I was disappointed as he spent only 2 minutes with me. I think he only cares about his cosmetic patients only that make him money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2908470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2015

Waited over a year for referral for a condition my doctor was unable to treat. Dr Rao spent a total of two minutes with me and made a diagnosis without asking me any question. Even if diagnosis is correct I'm appalled by the lack of time and concern. I feel this clinic is mostly about the cosmetic services and money this brings in. Also goodluck trying to get through to the clinic by phone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2903789].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 24, 2015

Superb dermatologist. Very kind and capable service to myself and my loved ones. Balanced approach to my skin problems. Calm and collected. Reasonable costs for cosmetic services for the wife. Highly recommend. A+++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2887474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2015

Have seen him for many years and I'm always happy with the service and help I get from Dr. Rao and his staff. They are clearly a dedicated team and I highly recommend them all. Dr. Rao is very knowledgeable and an extremely kind and personable person. Thanks for all you do!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2870058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

appeared very chaotic at the reception when I checked in. Everyone kind of running around, not appearing to know what was going on. Seemed short staffed to me. Don't recognize any of the familiar faces i used to see. nurses are extremely nice, same with Dr. Rao, but i believe it's all about the sales. i don't ask for them to recommend any products to me, but everytime they always recommend expensive products that they sell. i mention that i am not interested, but the very next time i see him, more products are recommended, and its funny because it seems to be different products each time. maybe the new office needs to be paid for? i can tell he has cut staff too. That is too bad, i thought he was better than that.
signed disappointed

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2866238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Top notch expert with a wonderful bedside manner. The best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2865981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Nicest Dr ever. Lots of experience. Friendly staff Easy location. Highly qualified So glad I found him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2865448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Great staff, low wait time, beautiful clinic. I was in the clinic approx. 2 weeks ago and I can already see improvement. Very impressed with this doctor! He will be my dermatologist for a very long time.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2861296].votes_count ]]