You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jaggi Rao, MD, FRCPC (Dermatology)

One of the most genuine, down to earth and intelligent doctor I have ever met. He is so engaged and actually cares about his patients. One of the best physicians out there!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

He didn't even answer my questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Submitted May 4, 2016

I happened upon Dr Rao when the previous Dr. I was seeing retired. I was diagnosed with Discoid Lupus Erythematosus (DLE) around three years ago. After going back and forth to the doctor for 18 months.It started with a dime size bald spot 9 that has grown to 4 plus inches by 1 1/2 inches ) on my head , thinning of the rest of my hair, loosing my eyebrows, along with a lot of other symptoms that other doctors brushed off as Menopause . Recently over the past 8 months or so I started to have episodes of intense heat in my face , that left my skin looking burnt and thickened. Which is called a Malar Rash. Dr Rao suggested I be treated with BroadBand Laser and an anti inflammatory cream that really helps.I was somewhat sceptical but after 2 treatments I have noticed a Big difference in the colour of my face. I still have the episodes of flushing in my face but it does calm down afterwards. But not only did Dr Rao help me deal with my skin conditions he was also very concerned about the other things that were happening with my body and was shocked to hear I hadn't been referred to a Rheumatologists and asked his nurse to "call" in a refferal for me. For the first time in over three years I actually had a Doctor listen to what I was saying . Dr. Rao had an intern in with him the last visit and I told him if he was to take anything from his Mentor , he should study his bedside manner. The attention, sincere concern, friendliness and professionalism Dr Rao and his staff show their patients are excellent. This Lupus thing does so many negative things to a body and at times can really bring you down. But on leaving his office , I have to say, I left with a smile on my face. Thank you Dr. Rao and staff for caring . Linda J Nielsen

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Dr. Jaggi Rao, MD, FRCPC (Dermatology)'s response
Dear Linda, We are extremely happy that we were able to help. We greatly appreciate your kind words and your desire to share your experience in our center with the others. It is a reward to us to know that we changed your life and made you feel better physically and emotionally. Often, to see a progress takes time and a lot of patientce, but our journey with you showed great results within a couple of months. We are so happy about that. It is great and very exciting. Please feel free to let us know how you are feeling and doing in the mean time. Please forward all your questions or concerns directly to us through emergency @raoderm.com or by calling 780-437-7189. We are delighted that we were able to make a change! Sincerely, RaoDermatology .

Submitted April 25, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Rao several years ago for some medical skin issues. At that time he was at the University starting out. I was nervous at first seeing a dermatologist but Dr. Rao has great bedside manner; he communicated clearly and was always sincere and genuine about my well-being. I always admired the fact that he remembered his patient's names and facts about their lives. Then one day I was struck by a terrible misfortune which left me scarred and hospitalized for an extended period of time. During that time I was left bitter and depressed at this cruel and unfair world. But luck to be behold, I met up again with Dr. Rao and unsurprisingly he was extremely concerned, and helpful with my conditions such as scarring. There's a saying that that to truly identify a person's character is to see what that person does when no one is watching, as well as how that person treats those in a worse situation then they are. At that point I was at an extreme low, but Dr. Rao and his staff have been tremendous at restoring my confidence and faith in humanity. If Dr. Rao is willing to help someone who has lost so much and at such a low In life, you know that he will treat you anyone regardless of their situation or status with the same superior service as well. This testimonial is evident in his office, which is always busy when I visit. To accommodate the larger influx of patients Dr. Rao had to relocate several times to larger places; now his current office is a large, epic, futuristic "Space Ship" from Star Wars / Star Trek. The technology that is out today is not perfect yet; there are still areas that needs improvement on, BUT, you can count on Dr. Rao's office on being up to date with the most modern technology and techniques available as of date -- and with the rapid pace of Regenerative Medicine, the future could only get better. A huge shout out to Marina and Nicole for their dedication, compassion, attention to details, and their upbeat spirits. Dr. Rao has truly been the unspoken Hero in my life. I know he has gone out of his way and helped many patients in similar skin/dermatological problems as well. Sometimes he does not get the recognition he deserves because he is very busy focusing on his number 1 priority - his patients; his main goal is to make better people's well-being first and foremost. As you can see this is evident in many of the positive reviews which reflects his work and results. The review numbers are small compared to the thousands he has helped to change their lives for the better. Dr. Rao and his team has helped me during my good times and also during my bad times over the years. Extending my heartfelt thanks to him is only the beginning, I truly hope to show his level of dedication, compassion and service for the world to see. Thank you deeply Dr. Rao, and all your staff for helping lift me up during this terrible period in my life. Life has definitely gotten better since that terrible period of my life; it's still not normal (yet) like before the accident, but with Dr. Rao and his staff's help, I'm able to smile a little more and lift my head higher to face the challenges of life with a little more confidence.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Dr. Jaggi Rao, MD, FRCPC (Dermatology)'s response
Dear David, We are very touched by your kind feedback. Thank you very much. It is an honor for us to be able to make a difference in your life, to help you to improve the damage that was done, and to make you feel happier. We will continue doing the best we can in order to help you to go through all the challenges and obstacles of the injuries you are dealing with. We admire your courage, positive attitude, and kindness of your heart. You've done great and come a long way since the our first treatment with you. You are a great example of a HERO yourself. Thank you very much for your kind words. It made our day and we truly appreciate it. Please take care and let us know if we can do anything else for you in the mean time. Our contacts are: emergency @ raoderm.com or 780-437-7189. With warm wishes, Rao Dermatology team.

Submitted April 25, 2016

All three of my daughters have had pretty good success from Dr. Rao in the treatment of their acne. However, he now has a nurse practioner seeing the patients and you are booked with her and only is she feels there is an issue does he come into the room. The NP gave my daughter a face creme that she had extreme issues with even though my daughter protested. She was told to try it anyway. She did with bad results and had to stop midway through the course of treatment because it was causing her too many problems. The NP gave my daughter incorrect advice to have a pap smear prior to using accutane even though she has not been sexually active. She referred her to her family physician for this procedure. The GP didn't do the pap but rather did the necessary blood work which wasn't recommended by the NP. The GP was also required to write the mandatory birth control med prescription. No follow up appointment has been booked but the accutane two month course has run out.My daughter asked questions of the NP and they were not answered. I will not let her go in alone again even though she is over the age of 18. I think the office needs to be upfront on who they are booking you with.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Dr. Jaggi Rao, MD, FRCPC (Dermatology)'s response
Dear Patient, Thank you kindly for your feedback. It is extremely important to us to know what was done wrong or what changes or improvements can be made in order for us to be able to provide the utmost care to our patients. We encourage everyone to leave their concerns directly with our office in order for it to be addressed immediately and properly. We have out hot line available 24/7 at emergency@raoderm.com or feedback@raoderm.com. Please feel free to address all your concerns with us. We appreciate every opinion and feedback: good or bad. It helps us to build up a better practice and an excellent customer service. There were several changes made in our clinic and in our follow up appointments practice since your daughter's last visit. Sadly, if we had heard from you sooner and not through Rate Md, we are confident that it could have been resolved immediately. Our patients help us to be a better medical practice and that is why we encourage everyone to share their feedback directly with us. Thanks again for your rating and we are looking forward to hear back from you soon after your recent follow up appointment with us. It is very important. Thanks, RaoDermatology.

Submitted April 25, 2016

dude, this Doctor is the best! Had a rash (not gonna say where), but it was seriously getting in the way of day to day life. This guy sat me down and walked me through what I needed to do. Rash is gone. Also, doc's not hard on the eyes.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Dr. Jaggi Rao, MD, FRCPC (Dermatology)'s response
Dear Patient, Thank you. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We happy to help. Please feel fee to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you at the moment. Sincerely, RaoDermatology team.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr. Jaggi Rao, MD, FRCPC (Dermatology)'s response
Dear Patient, Thank you. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We're happy to help and bring a positive change into your life. Please feel fee to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you at the moment. Sincerely, RaoDermatology team.

Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr. Jaggi Rao, MD, FRCPC (Dermatology)'s response
Dear Patient, Thank you kindly for your feedback. It is extremely important to us to know what was done wrong immediately at the office or through our feedback@raoderm.com. We encourage everyone to leave their concerns directly with our office in order for it to be addressed immediately and properly. We have our hot line available 24/7 at emergency@raoderm.com or feedback@raoderm.com. Please feel free to address all your concerns with us. We appreciate every opinion and feedback: good or bad. It helps us to build up a better practice and an excellent customer service. Thanks again for your rating and we are looking forward to hear back from you through our hot line. It is very important and we would like to hear your opinion. Thanks, RaoDermatology.

Submitted April 25, 2016

I had a magnificent experience with Dr. Rao and his team today. I saw him with a little bit of weight, but it was certainly worth it. He treated my acne, and asked if there were any questions, answering them thoroughly. I feel confident in his knowledge and I am certain that my face will improve. Look forward to returning back shortly.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Submitted April 25, 2016

Like many others mentioned, I waited several months to see Dr. Rao, and am very disappointed at the service I received. Prior to even meeting me, Dr. Rao had filled out my prescription. He walked into the room, handed me the pre-written prescription, and was done. He did not address any of my questions, and in regards to my acne, simply told me to moisturize. I am very disappointed, and none of my skin issues were solved.

Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Jaggi Rao, MD, FRCPC (Dermatology)'s response
Dear Patient, Thank you kindly for your feedback. It is extremely important to us to know what was done wrong or what changes or improvements can be made in order for us to be able to provide the utmost care to our patients. We encourage everyone to leave their concerns directly with our office in order for it to be addressed immediately and properly. We have out hot line available 24/7 at emergency@raoderm.com or feedback@raoderm.com. Please feel free to address all your concerns with us. We appreciate every opinion and feedback: good or bad. It helps us to build up a better practice and an excellent customer service. There were several changes made in our clinic and in our acne clinic protocol in particular. Sadly, if we had heard from you sooner and not through Rate Md, we are confident that it could have been resolved immediately. Our patients help us to be a better medical practice and that is why we encourage everyone to share their feedback directly with us. We are open for discussion and always welcome your feedback. Thanks again for your rating and we are looking forward to hear back from you soon through our hot line Emergency@raoderm.com or feedback @raoderm.com. It is very important to us. Thanks, RaoDermatology.

Dr. Jaggi Rao, MD, FRCPC (Dermatology)'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jaggi Rao, MD, FRCPC (Dermatology) Dr. Jaggi Rao is a double board certified dermatologist (Canada and USA) and a certified cosmetic surgeon. He completed his 5 year dermatology training at the University of Alberta, followed by an accredited fellowship with the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery in Southern California. Dr. Rao is a full Clinical Professor of Medicine at the University of Alberta. Dr. Rao has won several accolades for research and teaching, including the Canadian Dermatology Association’s Teacher of the Year Award. In 2011, he was the recipient of Avenue Magazine’s Top 40 under 40 Award. He has authored over 50 scientific papers and textbook chapters, and has been an invited speaker for over 500 lectures worldwide to physicians, other professionals, and the general public. Dr. Rao continues to lend his expertise to various organizations. He sits on the board of directors for CAAM( Canadian Association of Aesthetics Medicine) and acts as a consultant to the government (such as the Canadian Standards Association), laser and pharmaceutical industry, and professional sports teams. He is the creator and visionary behind ConsultDERM™, Canada’s largest teledermatology service, allowing health care providers timely access to assistance for patients with skin-related problems. Due to his well known expertise in laser technologies, he is the co-founder of AMT( Aesthetics Medicine Training Academy of Canada ) which has hosted the only nonbiased comprehensive course in the fundamentals of laser therapy. As he has luminary status in advanced injection techniques ,Dr. Rao is an official trainer of injectables (Botox and fillers). With his talent and passion for dermatology and cosmetic surgery, , Dr. Rao is always ready to provide education, expert advice and top notch patient care.

• English

• University of Alberta

• Dr Rao has luminary status in advanced injection techniques ,Dr. Rao is an official trainer of injectables (Botox and fillers).
  • Dr Rao is well known for expertise in laser technologies, he is the co-founder of AMT( Aesthetics Medicine Training Academy of Canada ) which has hosted the only nonbiased comprehensive course in the fundamentals of laser therapy.
  • In 2011, he was the recipient of Avenue Magazine’s Top 40 under 40 Award. He has authored over 50 scientific papers and textbook chapters, and has been an invited speaker for over 500 lectures worldwide to physicians, other professionals, and the general
  • Dr. Rao has won several accolades for research and teaching, including the Canadian Dermatology Association’s Teacher of the Year Award
  • Dr. Rao is a full Clinical Professor of Medicine at the University of Alberta.
  • He sits on the board of directors for CAAM( Canadian Association of Aesthetics Medicine) and acts as a consultant to the government (such as the Canadian Standards Association), laser and pharmaceutical industry, and professional sports teams.
  • He is the creator and visionary behind ConsultDERM™, Canada’s largest teledermatology service, allowing health care providers timely access to assistance for patients with skin-related problems.

AHC

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the most genuine, down to earth and intelligent doctor I have ever met. He is so engaged and actually cares about his patients. One of the best physici..."

May 9, 2016
    • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "He didn't even answer my questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

May 4, 2016
    • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I happened upon Dr Rao when the previous Dr. I was seeing retired. I was diagnosed with Discoid Lupus Erythematosus (DLE) around three years ago. After going b..."

April 21, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Rao several years ago for some medical skin issues. At that time he was at the University starting out. I was nervous at first seeing a ..."

April 12, 2016
    • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "All three of my daughters have had pretty good success from Dr. Rao in the treatment of their acne. However, he now has a nurse practioner seeing the patients a..."

April 12, 2016
    • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "dude, this Doctor is the best! Had a rash (not gonna say where), but it was seriously getting in the way of day to day life. This guy sat me down and walked me ..."

April 7, 2016
    • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He is one of the most carring and supportive doctors I have met by far. His care really helped with my confidence. Thank you so much Dr.Rao"

April 6, 2016
    • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I had not so good experience with Dr.Rao!!!! He did not seem to listen to my needs or be concerned when asked about them. "

April 6, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I had a magnificent experience with Dr. Rao and his team today. I saw him with a little bit of weight, but it was certainly worth it. He treated my acne, and ..."

April 5, 2016
    • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Like many others mentioned, I waited several months to see Dr. Rao, and am very disappointed at the service I received. Prior to even meeting me, Dr. Rao had fi..."

April 5, 2016
    • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I read the recent review of this doctor and am glad he did rhis fior you. For me he didn't - the results were poor and i had to see another more experienced so ..."

March 25, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rao us awesome. He is very knowledgeable and personable. His staff is wonderful also. I had liposuction 3 weeks ago and I am extremely happy with my results..."

March 24, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best dermatologist I have ever seen . Excellent staff and very informative. I would recommend to anyone ."

March 12, 2016
    • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "We waited 2 months and drove 3 hours to see Dr. Rao. They have an beautiful facility with underground parking which helped especially with a 3-month old baby in..."

March 10, 2016
    • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I am mortified by the results I got from a treatment provided by them. My face is ruined. I am too depressed to leave my house. Even the injections they did for..."

March 1, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am surprised by the negative reviews on RateMD for Dr. Rao. I went to my appointment quite literally with a notebook full of questions, and Dr. Rao took his ..."

March 1, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family and I have all been lucky enough to be treated by Dr Rao. His staff is always helpful, professional and very friendly, right from the front staff to..."

February 25, 2016
    • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "HORRIBLE DOCTOR !!! GO ELSEWHERE .... walks in for 25 seconds, writes a prescription, and walks out.. does NOT CARE ABOUT HIS PATIENTS"

February 16, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing Doctor, attentive nursing staff, gorgeous facility. I wish there was a sixth star."

February 3, 2016
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing Doctor, amazing nursing staff, gorgeous facility. I wish there was a sixth star."

February 3, 2016
    • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I waited a long time to visit this clinic. I was given a cream that did not help my acne and I was told to start doing a laser scar treatment. No thanks! I do..."

January 31, 2016
    • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful Doctor and pleasant staff. Takes the time to explain and put my daughter at ease. She feels confident to ask him questions. Very pleased with the s..."

January 22, 2016
    • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I was a patient of Dr. Rao's until recently. Dr. Rao's office caused me to waste my time and money as they did not call to let me know that they had moved locat..."

January 19, 2016
    • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worse dermatologist. More of a rushed salesman for cosmetics! "

January 1, 2016
    • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "He seems to be in it only for the money. I recommend anyone reading this to avoid seeing him and go somewhere else. I am surprised he's still allowed to practi..."

December 27, 2015
    • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I agree with the person below me! Omeid is great to deal with. Such a kind man and always gets the job done! "

December 24, 2015
    • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rao 's staff is amazing. Every time I speak to Omeid, he is wonderful to deal with. He is helpful, courteous, and extremely polite. What a fine, young, gen..."

December 23, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Unfortunately I have suffererd from a severe and complex skin condition that horribly affects my life for several years now until I had been referred to Dr. Rao..."

December 22, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor, wonderful experience, beautiful clinic and friendly environment . I found my dermatologist! Thank you Dr Rao! Sylvia K."

December 12, 2015
    • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see this guy for skin conditions. He spent a few minutes and just left the room and didn't really offer much other than try to push his own skin produ..."

November 23, 2015
    • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "This guy really needs to be reported. He's a complete fraud. "

November 3, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rao is an incredibly kind and thoughtful doctor. I've suffered from eczema for most of my life and tried probably every topical out there. Nothing was reall..."

October 22, 2015
    • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jaggi Rao used to be nice doctor but since he moved the service had just deteriorated. I am very disappointed. I had filler treatments from him and he was..."

October 20, 2015
    • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dishonest and fraudulent. Never go to him. Only concerned about billing as much as he can. "

October 20, 2015
    • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Rao today regarding mild put persistent acne. He was so friendly, as was his nurse that assessed me first. He prescribed me Accutane. Despite having s..."

October 19, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very nice and kind doctor. Patient and went out of his way to call me at home. Also saw my daughter without issue and treated her for her bad acne. I'm very ..."

September 11, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came to see Dr.Rao to fix the atrocity done to my face by another doctor with fillers. Not only did Dr.rao fix it , but he made me feel like my younger self. ..."

September 8, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I brought my son to see Dr.Rao because he was highly referred by a family friend. Not only did he assure my son about his fixing his condition, but he helped me..."

September 7, 2015
    • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I finally got to see Dr. Rao after several attempts on how good he really is. He sure is a total of 2 minutes, I got to see him. What a shame, big huge clinic..."

September 7, 2015
    • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Rao's for over a year now. He has helped me greatly with my intense hyperhydrosis. Upon my first consult, he assured me that the us..."

September 3, 2015
    • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rao is kind and took time to help me feel cared for. I have an unusual skin condition and Dr. Rao has been reassuring to me both in terms of diagnosis and t..."

September 3, 2015
    • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I'm really unable to rate his knowledge as I believe I spent all of 2 minutes with this dr and therefore do not feel I know enough to properly rate this. I will..."

September 2, 2015
    • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Waited a few months to see Dr. Rao. I was disappointed as he spent only 2 minutes with me. I think he only cares about his cosmetic patients only that make hi..."

August 28, 2015
    • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Waited over a year for referral for a condition my doctor was unable to treat. Dr Rao spent a total of two minutes with me and made a diagnosis without asking m..."

August 24, 2015
    • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "All I want to know is where did Barb go? Not to mention the rest of the staff? Very disappointed. "

August 6, 2015
    • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Superb dermatologist. Very kind and capable service to myself and my loved ones. Balanced approach to my skin problems. Calm and collected. Reasonable costs for..."

August 6, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Have seen him for many years and I'm always happy with the service and help I get from Dr. Rao and his staff. They are clearly a dedicated team and I highly re..."

July 18, 2015
    • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "appeared very chaotic at the reception when I checked in. Everyone kind of running around, not appearing to know what was going on. Seemed short staffed to me..."

July 14, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Top notch expert with a wonderful bedside manner. The best!"

July 14, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Nicest Dr ever. Lots of experience. Friendly staff Easy location. Highly qualified So glad I found him!"

July 14, 2015
    • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great staff, low wait time, beautiful clinic. I was in the clinic approx. 2 weeks ago and I can already see improvement. Very impressed with this doctor! He wil..."

July 9, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I first saw Dr Rao and went over my issues, we went over treatment options. I was sceptic all about going on Accutane. I read so many bad things on the Int..."

July 2, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rao and his assistant Sandra Sorestad are amazing!! The front end staff are friendly, warn and welcoming. Wait time was approximately 7 minutes but I arr..."

June 28, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have not been treated by Dr Rao yet but my other Dr left me with a minor complication plus what seems to be an infection. (Fillers) he was great the first few..."

June 26, 2015
    • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I had an appointment with Dr. Rao regarding acne( which is not bad ). The wait time was about 5 mins. The nurse came in she didn't ask me any question but told..."

June 25, 2015
    • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was seen by doctor Rao for the first time yesterday. Great experience , beautiful new clinic with friendly stuff. First time getting fillers done can be scary..."

June 17, 2015
    • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Rao is one of the most humble and knowledgeable doctors I have seen in quite some time. I did have to wait for sometime to get in, but i think that is becaus..."

June 17, 2015
    • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I am appalled by some of the comments which I read on this site. Yes, I know how frustrating it is to have to wait long after your appointment time to see her, ..."

June 16, 2015
    • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Wow! What happened to this place? I haven't been to see dr. Rao for a couple of years and all of the original long term staff were gone. If that wasn't a red..."

June 12, 2015
    • Website has been updated from "http://ablaserderm.com" to "http://www.raoderm.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T6G 1C3". Address has been updated from "None" to "Alberta DermaSurgery Centre, Suite #300, 7609 109 Street NW, Edmonton". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804377189".

June 3, 2015
    • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Outstanding experience today with this dermatologist. He was very patient, kind and knowledgable. Great clinic with considerate staff. Busy clinic. The wait..."

May 27, 2015
    • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Should be working in a vet clinic. How did he ever get a license? Arrogant and clueless so I can see why he is a dermatologist. He can hide his mistakes. Stay..."

May 26, 2015
    • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I seen Dr. Rao for several issues, he quickly rectified the situation and offered solutions. I am now seeing one of his technicians and she is great as well. Ho..."

May 25, 2015
    • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I went to see him for dermal filler. It was a long wait for me at that day, but it was worth waiting . He did a very good professional filler for me with zero p..."

May 14, 2015
    • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Very excellent doctor! I have a lot of cosmetic skin issues that I wanted to be seen for (aging, fine lines, discolouration, etc...) and Dr. Rao really took the..."

May 12, 2015
    • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Went to see this Dr and waited for a hour in the waiting room and saw him for 30 seconds. He's not very professional and all he wants to do is sell sell sell......"

May 11, 2015
    • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Was referred by my family doctor for a skin disease that I have been dealing with for years. After waiting for an hour for my consultation. After a very short e..."

May 8, 2015
    • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "We specifically book the appointment directly after lunch to minimize the amount of school missed for my child. We ended up waiting a full hour to see Dr. Rao. ..."

May 7, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience at this clinic. Excellent bedside manner. He took the time to go over all my treatment options. Staff was very helpful and knowledgeable as wel..."

April 29, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent dermatologist with great reputation. Very kind and talented. He has seen me repeatedly, despite my anxiety and paranoia. I would highly recommend h..."

April 28, 2015
    • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Decent staff. Unfortunately, I did not have a good experience with Dr. Jaggi Rao. I met him a few years ago and he did a decent job, but now, he seems to have..."

April 27, 2015
    • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I am reporting his behavior and treatment with the college of physicians. Very dishonest, and very much a used car salesman. I was talked into a procedure I d..."

April 27, 2015
    • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Complete waste of time, only listens if you are in for big-money procedures. "

April 15, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very few with these credentials and genuine caring. Dr Rao is top-notch "

March 3, 2015
    • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Veteran dermatologist with great skill and bedside manners. I had the pleasure of seeing Dr. Rao for over 10 years now for all my medical issues as well as fil..."

February 21, 2015
    • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This dermatologist is a fraud. He's only after selling inflated products and cosmetics. His knowledge of dermatology is questionable and misdiagnosed very obvio..."

February 16, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rao won over my family with his amazing bedside manner, his genuine concern and cheery personality. He is very knowledgeable, and if he doesn't have the ans..."

February 5, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just the kindest doctor I've ever seen. Great teacher and very talented. I had my cosmetic treatments last week and am very impressed. Great artistry. I see why..."

January 24, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rao was very kind and knowledgeable, he took the time to ask me questions and ensure he was giving the proper recommendation as well as answer all of my ques..."

January 19, 2015
    • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Had to wait months after being referred from Emergency, for the few minute he spent he was helpful, but the remedy he prescribed was only temporary and I ended ..."

January 13, 2015
    • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I have been having skin problems for 5 years. I was recommended by my doctor to go and see him. He was able to identify my problem immediately and he was very h..."

January 12, 2015
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rao is a great doctor. Funny, smart and kind. I went to him with my own cosmetic issues, and also my kids' many skin problems, and they were effectively a..."

January 3, 2015
    • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful doctor. Reading through the comments before I actually went for an appointment bothered me as some feed backs here are very mean. In Edmonton, it's ..."

November 10, 2014
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Outstanding dermatologist with compassion and affability. He stayed well over-time to address my many issues. He has great hands and did a great job for me in..."

November 9, 2014
    • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I was really disappointed by my experience. He was at a business lunch and showed up late. He did my Botox and filler and I was very unimpressed. I went to a..."

October 25, 2014
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic dermatologist. VERY personable, professional and compassionate. Definitely one of the best I have ever seen. I highly recommend Dr. Rao, as my expe..."

October 21, 2014
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rao is very knowledgeable, professional,, pleasant and funny. Seeing for for a rather painful procedure was a real pleasure. The results of my laser treat..."

October 20, 2014
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just saw Dr. Rao for my various skin issues. He is the best medical practitioner I have ever seen; smart, practical and down-to-Earth. The best bedside manner..."

September 10, 2014
    • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Outstanding doctor and staff. He treated me with the utmost respect and kindness. Truly outstanding experience."

September 6, 2014
    • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Very nice doctor, I have never met anyone so kind. I wish his old staff from a year ago was still working at the lazer side, I loved my hair removal tech and th..."

September 4, 2014