Ratings for Dr. Padmapriya Vivek

I delivered my lil bundle of joy on 24th March 2017 in global hospital under the guidance of Dr Padmapriya. She has a great passion and dedication to her profession. Be it a mid night or an early morning we can always see her with full energy which proves her dedication towards her work., She put her best effort for normal delivery. From day 1 I felt encouraged by her positivity. Everytime I go for checkup she will say "we should push for normal". She took atmost care of me especially in labour ward. I was having few delivery complications. My baby's head didn't drop down, but she waited till last second to make me deliver normally. I'm really thankful to Dr Padmapriya. Because of her I deliver by lil angel normally. After delivery She proudly said "Girl baby on my birthday". Yes it was her birthday. That's the happy beginning of my baby's life. Thank you do much doctor..

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017