Ratings for Dr. Donna Klay

I was put on 5 psychotropic drugs for depression. I reported a serious side effect after one month and she laughed, brushing it off as menopause. I told her how I could not wake up because I was like a zombie from the heavy drug dose. She added dexetrim, aka prescription speed. I lost 55 pounds because the drug removed my appetite. When asked if I needed to ween myself when I decided years later to get off these horrific drugs, she said no need to ween. I went through horrific withdrawals for weeks. When I asked her if she had any samples, since I was a single parent with a low income and no coverage, she told me to see social services if I could not afford the drugs. I was told she had lots of samples but she certainly did not give me any. This doctor and her careless use of prescription drugs rates as a highly paid drug pusher in my opinion. It took me years to get off the drug cocktail she had me on and I have never been the same as I was before taking her drug cocktail. Never would I recommend this doctor!!!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Writes fake doctors notes so good if you need to lie

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Klay for many years. She is always very helpful in answering my questions and resolving the issues that I have. She listens to all of my concerns and never rushes me, even though I sometimes go over my allotted time. I would recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I have been going to this doctor for several years. she has been very kind and compassionate. Always takes the time to address my concerns. With her medical knowledge she has saved my life literally. A good kind person.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017