Ratings for Dr. Philippe Phan

Best doctor I have ever known. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

This man was everything I've come to expect of the Canadian medical system, late, rushed, uninformed, and lazy. He never read any of my documentation. Spent a grand total of 3 minutes with me. Didn't listen to a thing I had to say. Then dismissed everything that had been documented and told me to take the great Canadian medical system cure, Tylenol and physio. He wastes your time by having you fill out a 15 page questionnaire, and x-rays before he ever sees you but never looks at them. What a waste of time and money this guy is.

Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr.. Phan did spinal decompression and pelvic fusion for scoliosis on my back. The scoliosis had caused problems, such as my stomach to be compressed and my right lung to be partially compressed, as well as severe reflux. Now these problems have cleared up. Thanks to his excellent skills I can now stand straight and walk without pain. He has added years to my life and I can't thank him enough! I hope he is able to keep on performing similar surgeries to help others.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017