Ratings for Dr. Adam McLeod

I must say, that I was very impressed with the service & attention I received. I arrived a little early for my appointment, & the girl on reception was most welcoming., then took me into a room where I looked into a machine. A few moments later, Dr. Adam McLeod attended me..did a thorough examination & told me what he felt was going on with my right eye. I was a little concerned, but he assured me that what was going on certainly was not dangerous. He also said that I was welcome to bring to his office, the glasses I use for my computer work, & he'd take a look at them for me because I do have discomfort when being on the computer for more than 10 min. Adam suggested I continue using the lubricating drops, every 2 hours, & to use a gel at night just at bedtime. He also said that if I was uncomfortable., to return in a few days, & he'd prescribe some steroid drops. I don't think I'll need those drops as on a pain scale from 1-10 with 10 being the worst, I'm at a 2. Actually the eye feels much better over the past 3 few days than when it all began, but I felt one can never be too careful with their eyes. Again, I was most impressed with the service I got. If you're experiencing any discomfort, vision questions, etc. please don't hesitate to visit this office. I'm so glad I did. Thanks, Adam...& thanks again to the girl on the front desk. You both were so very kind.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2019

We have had great experiences with this office. Dr. McLeod and his staff are friendly and knowledgeable, and make us feel like nothing is too much trouble. I would recommend this office to anyone looking for a very positive experience in getting eyes checked to purchasing glasses.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

We switched to Dr. Mcleod and glad we did. Can't say enough about how knowledgeable and friendly he Is. Wonderful experience from the minute you are greeted at the front desk by Krysten. How refreshing. Takes time to thoroughly explain each step as he discusses your eyes. Made the whole experience comfortable and informative. Great help with Krysten helping with the great selection of frames and sunglasses too. Will be recommending him and his office to everyone we know. The Burkes

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Nothing but good things to say about this doctor and his office

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Dr. Mcleod is amazing and friendly! Really takes the time to go over everything with you. His staff are amazing, friendly and honest as well. they helped me feel confident in picking the perfect frames

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

My family just switched to Dr Adam McLeod and are all very impressed. He is very knowledgeable, friendly and takes the time to explain your eyes to you - such a nice change! He was absolutely fantastic with my 4 year old son! His staff are very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr Adam McLeod.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Awesome with kids, I would recommend to anyone!!!!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

New Doctor in town providing a refreshing perspective on the personal element of reliable, quality service. The location is perfect for me, within walking distance of the College and just a couple blocks from RVH - for anyone else, he is immediately off the 400 as well. I would strongly recommend you give him a try if you haven't already - worth switching to! Very personable, knowledgeable, appropriately cautious and very honest - won't try to push you on anything you don't actually need! Thanks, Dr. McLeod!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

New office opened in the north end of Barrie. Accepted me as a walk-in and exam was very thorough. Selection of frames was impressive and staff very friendly. I would recommend Dr. Adam McLeod to anyone looking to get their eyes examined.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014