Ratings for Dr. Dwight Klippenstine

We need Dr Klippenstine back ASAP. We can't afford to lose that excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2018

Dwight, I need you back in practice. Get your new office open, please!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

What happened to Dr. Klippenstine? He was the best Dr. my husband and I have found since moving here in 2009. We both need a Dr. NOW (hubby had heart surgery; I have extremely high BP) and I can't find our Doctor!!!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

WAS VERY SURPRISES AT HIS MANNERS AND AND NEGATIVE ATTITUDE WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HIM.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Can’t wait for him to open new office. I really miss him .

flag | Submitted August 12, 2018

Dr Klippenstine is the best doctor i have ever had and we are looking forward to his return and continuing our care

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Dr. Klippenstein is one of the best Doctors I have ever had. I didn't have to wait for hours to see him. He always got me in and didn't rush me out of the office. When I was having severe mental health problems he gave me the best advice out of the 9 health care professionals I had at that time. Patient, kind and understanding.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Best doctor i had in years. He is so understanding. So sad to be looseing suck a great family doctor.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Doctor klippenstein is so wonderful with my aging parents , the Jaques'. I'm so happy they have him. He is so good to them and really looks after them. And, believe me, it can be trying! Lol!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Where have you gone? I phoned the Berwick Family Practice today only to be told you are no longer there. You were there 5 days ago. Where will I find another Doctor as good as you? No one at the Berwick Family Practice will help me.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018