Ratings for Dr. Nassar Zabib

He is a great doctor but now hemoved to another province. So sad and rare to look for a doctor just like him.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

I have had a great experience with Dr. Zabib, he is professional, caring and responds to your health issues in a profound manner, out of 10 rate him 11..👍👍

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

In all Fairness to Dr. Zabib, me and my husband saw him a few times, and we are really pleased to have him as our Family Doctor. Unlike few doctors we've met, Dr. Zabib is very helpful , accommodating, NOT A SNOB , he will entertain your Inquiries , he will not rush you or you will not feel intimidated by him. You just have to be OPEN and Honest with him ,so that he would know how you really feel, good or bad . We are blessed to find him and his clinic ( Medicare Clinic ) . Also, the Staff are truly nice & helpful . I will definitely recommend him and his clinic to Families & Friends or even Acquaintances. ;)

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015