Ratings for Dr. Robert Bond

Will not recommended this doctor to anyone. He was overbooked, too many people waiting on him. When I finally got to see him, he was not interested in anything I had to say. He did not answer any of my questions, in fact he did not say a word. He was so rushed to get to his next patient that he even came across as irritated. Paid R800 for the consultation and he spend 4 minutes with me. He was not interested to hear my symptoms or the history of what I have already been through. He tried to get rid of me so he can see the next patient. He even stood up and basically forced me to gather my belongings and leave his office while I was still in the middle of explaining to him why I need help. He then showed me the way to the receptionist and she told me that he wants her to schedule a colonoscopy and gastroscopy for me. Had he looked at my history he would have seen that I did recently have a colonoscopy. He was just not interested in helping me at all. I drove 500km to see this doctor. Paid R800 for the consultation. He spent only 4 minutes with me, barely spoke a word and then got his secretary to book 2 procedures. I think this doctor is really not interested in helping patients, he just wants to do as many procedures as possible to make as much money as possible.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Based in Centurion. Very good doctor, has recommended him on several occasions.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015