Ratings for Dr. Kristin Giller

I am so grateful for Dr. Giller! She is so kind and easy to talk to about anything and everything........no judgement, just care and concern. Her undivided attention and thoroughness are so refreshing when compared with the sense one can get from other doctors (get them in and get them out like an assembly line). I am absolutely thrilled to have Dr. Giller as my family doctor. She has been a true blessing to me and my family!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr. Giller is the best doctor I have ever been to, and I feel so blessed to have her as my new family doctor. She is so kind, patient and knowledgeable ... She has a great bedside manner, is totally thorough and patient. Overall such a great set of experiences - my entire family has transferred to her. She is excellent with children as well. I went to her for a breathing issue with my son multiple times - she kept saying it was normal, but I was concerned and she knew it - so as a precaution she referred me to the in-house Ped. (who was also fantastic). The staff there and nurses are all great at their job - Uxbridge Health Clinic - so happy I found you all!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

My first experience with Dr. Giller was at the Uxbridge Health Centre walk-in clinic; I found her to be extremely knowledgeable, patient, thorough and gave excellent advice and explanations regarding my illness. She has a fantastic bedside manner and puts you at ease immediately. I would like to know if she is accepting new patients because I certainly would like to have her as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014