Ratings for Dr. Susan Reed

My only real complaint is that the stairs leading into her reception and office are very steep so i found it very hard to get into the office. Susan herself was very helpful but in the end i had to find a therapist with easier access. For most people this will not be an issue but will my injury it was simply not possible to continue.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

This was the first time I have reached out to this sort of service. I was extremely nervous but was made to feel very comfortable from the moment my initial phone call was answered to my first and subsequent appointments. Susan is very astute and quickly developed a treatment plan that enabled me to regain my confidence and manage my anxiety. Without over stating things....my life has changed beyond recognition. I am currently taking a break from my sessions but keep intouch with Susan via email. I have no doubt i will return and have even recommended my best friend to see her to help with her own issues. Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Susan Reed is excellent!! I call my visits my "better living appointments" as she helps me understand, accept and deal with life's many challenges. She also provides excellent support, knowledge and advise to grow and improve as a person. I truly look forward to my visits!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I have been seeing Susan Reed for several months now. I couldn’t possibly say enough to express how terrific she is as both therapist and person in general. I started seeing her half way thru the worst experience in my life. Susan has worked with me on coping skills for my issues. She has ben able to enlighten me about my condition, moods, feelings, thoughts and behaviors. Susan is incredibly knowledgeable on the marriage between medical, therapeutic and meditative aids I have needed. I finder her very is easy to talk to, compassionate and insightful. I am so confident with the support Susan provides that I have brought my daughter in to assist with recent anxiety issues she had recently experienced in school. The staff is great at getting back to you and working with you on scheduling. Overall I have found them very accommodating and respectful of privacy. I would highly recommend Susan Reed and her practice to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I have been going to see Susan for several years and she is an incredible therapist. She has a wonderful way of putting things into perspective for me and helping me work through the issues. Because of her insight, guidance and support, I have been able to achieve many of my goals and am grateful for her help. Her receptionist is extremely helpful, professional, and always does his best with the scheduling. I highly recommend Susan and thank her so much!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Thank you Susan. You really helped our daughter deal with her anxiety. She is back on track at scholl and really loves her monthly meetings with you. We had tried other therapists but Jenny really conects with you. Maybe i should come and see you with my husband! Thank you so very much.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

My partner and i have just finished a series of couoles sessions. It was our first time. Thank you Susan...you have made a huge impact on our relationship and we are both truley grateful.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

If you are looking for someone to help you really make some changes ant just go through the motions then Susan Reed should be your choice. Absolutly wonderful. A great therapist and human being. Her practice is run by her delightful.husband who is always at hand to help with insurance and scheduling issues. Thank you Susan, you have changed my life! Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Wonderful, truly wonderful. I was surprised by the speed at which Susan helped me move forward. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

A friend recommended Susan Reed to me and I am so glad she did! Susan is a wonderful therapist and has helped me and my family through a very difficult period. I found her to be warm, supportive but firm when i needed her to be. I cannot recommend her and her practice enough. Thank you so much!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016