Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Susan Reed

Great therapist, great practice. Me and my partner are more than happy to give 5 stars. (Just wish Susan worked weekends).

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr. Susan Reed's response
Thank you for your kind review. Our practice does offer extensive hours during the week and into the evenings. It is simply not possible to open any longer than we do but we understand that for some people weekends would be preferable. We are very pleased your sessions have been so productive and you are happy with the service you are receiving.

Submitted May 15, 2018

An extremely engaging and insightful therapist. I left with the feeling that Susan Reed truly wants her clients to move forward. She delivered some home truths when required without letting me getting overwhelmed. With her guidance and care I am feeling whole again. Thank you so much and I have no doubt I will be touching base with you again as I progress through life.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr. Susan Reed's response
Thank you for your kind review. We really do appreciate the feedback.

Submitted May 15, 2018

Great therapist, wonderful practice, very knowledgeable and began to help me from the first appointment. Very comfortable giving Susan Reed Therapy 5 stars all round!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr. Susan Reed's response
Thank you for the 5 star review. We do read all reviews (good and bad) to ensure we continue to offer our clients the very best clinical and admin support.

Submitted May 15, 2018

Susan has helped me and my partner overcome many obsticals over the years. We see her as and when we feel we need some impartial, honest and qualified guidance. If you want to hear the truth and get some real and clear help then this is the therapist for you. Thank you Susan...see you next week! :)

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Dr. Susan Reed's response
Thank you for your review! We are very happy that you are finding your sessions so productive and helpful.

Submitted May 15, 2018

Great start to 2018! Thank you for helping me get past a very difficult 2017! Highly recommend,

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Dr. Susan Reed's response
We are glad 2018 is beginning in such a positive way for you. Thank you for your review.

Submitted May 15, 2018

I have been going to see Susan Reed for over 8 years off and on. She is amazing at her profession. Susan made me feel comfortable from the moment that we start our session to the very end. The associate that greets me is a warm and friendly person as well. She has worked with me on different issues, couple therapy and family issues. As a Health Professional myself, I have recommended her to numerous clients of mine all of whom have said that they too find that her professionalism is impeccable. Great therapist, great practice.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Dr. Susan Reed's response
Thank you for your kind review and sharing it on both Google and Rate my MD. We really do appreciate the feedback. We wish you all the very best for the holiday period and the coming year. Susan looks forward to meeting with you again in January!

Submitted December 7, 2017

Thank you Susan so very much for the help you have offered to both myself as an individual and more lately to my husband and I as a couple. We are both more than happy to give you and your practice 5 stars!!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

I have been seeing Susan for a few years now. Now its just when I feel that my anxiety might become an issue again or me and my partner feel we need some insight and advice from a very trusted third party. Susan has given me the tools to manage my condition and also has helped from time to time with my and my partners relationship issues. I am so thankful to have found her. Her office manager takes care of all of the "admin stuff" so I only interact with Susan during my actual sessions and nothing else. I really like the set up and the very personal relationship I have built with Susan over the years. I trust her implicitly and have every confidence in her ability, confidentiality, over all knowledge and experience. Thank you Susan (and Andy) I look forward to many more years of exploration and self healing with you.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Dr. Susan Reed's response
Thank you for you review! We were particularly pleased that you mentioned the separation of the administration and your clinical sessions with Susan. We feel that having an office manager taking care of all of your admin needs i.e. payments, insurance, scheduling, tax receipts etc. allows our clients to form a close relationship in Susan's office without either Susan or the clients having to deal with "admin stuff" as you quite rightly called it. This means the only interaction you have with Susan is on a clinical basis without the fog of admin issues getting in the way. We feel this complete separation is healthy, ethical and beneficial to all concerned. Thank you for your feed back! We really do read all the reviews (good and not so good) that we get. We are glad you are finding your sessions productive and beneficial.

Submitted November 23, 2017

Very happy to give 5 stars for this wonderful therapist and great practice. I was extremely anxious before I made the call to her office but I was made to feel at ease from that moment onwards. My visits are now just once a month and I so look forward to them. Not always for a specific reason, just a really safe place to vent and seek advise about everything life throws at me from someone who really does cares about her clients. Susan Reed was recommended to me and now I am happy to highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Finally a therapist who really knows her job! Susan engages with me openly, honestly and with great knowledge and experience. Her office is inviting, comfortable and private. Having had some difficulties with my insurance claims her office manager, who i find very easy to deal with, was always available and helped sort things out easily. My only slight issue is there are no weekends. I am more than happy to give 5 stars to both Susan and her office staff. Terrific people and definitely worth a visit if you really want to make some changes in your life! Thank you Susan Reed!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Dr. Susan Reed's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients