Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Susan Reed

Susan has been an amazing support to my daughter during a very difficult period in her life. She seems to have a great connection with her and I am so grateful to my best friend who recommended Susan to me.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2019

I am very unhappy with this practice. I had to cancel my first appointment due to my car not starting and then cancel the rescheduled appointment at the last minute due to a family emergency. I was told I would not be able to book an appointment as I had cancelled twice. It was not my fault I could not attend so I think I was treated very unfairly. I have now found someone else nearer to me.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

Susan Reed's response
I am sorry you feel you were not treated fairly. The two initial appointments that you failed to attend without any notice prevented other clients from seeing Susan who were in need of her help. We do make this policy about first appointments very clear from the start and we hope that our clients in general understand and appreciate why this policy is in place. Obviously we completely understand that people from time to time have to cancel for many reasons, sometimes at the last minute due to family emergencies or sickness. However If the first appointment is canceled not once but twice with little or no notice then we have to be fair to others and offer the appointment slot to another client. We are sorry we were unable to accommodate you at this time. We are however very pleased that you manged to find someone more convenient to you and wish you all the very best with your therapy and all that you are trying to achieve. Practice Manager, Susan Reed Therapy.

Submitted March 19, 2019

I have never used this type of service before. I called a few other therapists before contacting Susan's office. The person that took my call was extremely helpful and understanding. He answered most of my questions before I had to ask them. I felt very comfortable that I had chosen the right person to see after I finished the call. My appointments went very well and I felt that Susan was engaged and genuinly wanting to help me. I feel I have made a lot of progress. I now have to take a break as my insurance has run out. Susan has given me so much support and she made sure I have pleanty of reading material and other resorses to keep me going until I can return. Like many others I am pleased to give this practice a 5 star rating. Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

Susan Reed's response
Thank you for taking the time to post this review. We are very happy to hear you found your sessions so helpful. If you would like some more reading pointers or details of other resources that may be available to you please feel free to call the office during our normal office hours. Practice Manager, Susan Reed Therapy.

Submitted March 19, 2019

5 stars. Thank you so much for all of your help. I am sure I will come and see you again in the future.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2019

Susan Reed's response
Thank you for your review. We read all reviews and appreciate the time taken to write them.

Submitted March 19, 2019

Only wish I had found Susan sooner. Definately a 5 star therapist and practice.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2019

Susan Reed's response
We are very pleased to hear you are happy with the service you are receiving. Thank you for your kind review. Susan Reed Therapy.

Submitted January 17, 2019

Thank you Susan for making 2018 my "turn around" year. I am so looking forward to 2019 after my visits with you. Back in March I hohnestly thought I would never move forward after feeling stuck for years. With your help, support and insight I am now in a far better situation. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

Susan Reed's response
We appreciate your review and are extremely pleased to hear that 2018 was a positive year for you. Susan Reed Therapy.

Submitted December 12, 2018

Susan has been a huge help to me and my patner over the past year. We really are in a much better place due to our visits. Thank you from both of us.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

Susan Reed's response
Thank you for your kind review. We are extremely pleased to hear things are working out. As with many of our couples, if you would ever like to just touch base with Susan in the future to keep things on track give me a call here at the office during our normal hours. Andy, Practice Manager, Susan Reed Therapy.

Submitted November 21, 2018

My son has just completed a series of 3 sessions including a career test. It has certainly given him some focus and a bit more confidence in his future. Unforunalty my benefits have now run out but he will be back in the new year. Having read the review below I just wanted to say I managed to get an evening appointment within 4 days of my first call so I guess a was lucky. Thank you so much Susan.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Susan Reed's response
Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear you son had a good experience doing the career test and you were able to get an appointment slot that suited you. While we are a very busy private practice we can usually accommodate most new clients if not immediately, quite soon after they first contact us. For those with more specific times they can attend we do have waiting list and discuss the possible wait time on an individual basis. Susan looks forward to continuing to work with your son in the new year. Susan Reed Therapy.

Submitted November 15, 2018

I have tried 3 times to get an appointment and each time was told no appointments available. Very disappointed with this service.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

Susan Reed's response
We are sorry to hear you are unhappy with our responses. I have checked back through our phone records and indeed can see a possible new client has called on 3 occasions during the last two weeks in fact (I have your first name but that is the only details you would give us). I believe at the time you were very specific as to the times you could attend and at the time you called those appointment slots were not currently available. I also believe during each call you were asked if you wanted to go on the waiting list, as it was currently empty, to be called when a suitable appointment became available. You declined. We do now currently have 3 slots available so if you would like to call us back I will be very happy to offer one of those slots to you. Unfortunately you did not leave your call back details so I am unable to reach out to you in person. If we are full when a new client calls us we highly recommend going on the waiting list as it can be quite a short wait in most cases. Thank you for your feedback and I hope this response is of some use to you. If you do not wish to call us back we hope you have managed to find an alternative practice to assist you. Susan Reed Therapy.

Submitted November 14, 2018

Thank you Susan for all you have done for me over the past few months. Also, thanks to your receptionist who helped me resolve a problem with my insurance coverage. Very very happy to give 5 stars.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2018

Susan Reed's response
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to help and appreciate your feedback. Andy, Practice Manager, Susan Reed Therapy.

Submitted November 12, 2018

Susan Reed's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.