Ratings for Dr. Susan Reed

Wonderful, truly wonderful. I was surprised by the speed at which Susan helped me move forward. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

A friend recommended Susan Reed to me and I am so glad she did! Susan is a wonderful therapist and has helped me and my family through a very difficult period. I found her to be warm, supportive but firm when i needed her to be. I cannot recommend her and her practice enough. Thank you so much!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

A friend recommended Susan Reed to help me with my anxiety. Susan was fantastic. After just 3 visits I was beginning to manage my symptoms that I have been suffering with well over 10 years. I now see Susan just once a month just to maintain things but also to discuss other issues that I sometimes find difficult to deal with. I highly recommend this practice. Both Susan and her receptionist are kind, warm and very professional.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

I found Dr. Susan Reed very warm and she helped me with my situation a great deal. She is very knowledgeable and was able to guide me through my healing process and recovery while keeping the number of sessions I needed to the absolute minimum. As her office is open 12 hours a day i found her availability and location suited me very well and she was always available via Email should I have any questions in between sessions. She did not charge any extra for this feedback. I now see her once a month just to maintain my mental health. As a warm and engaging therapist I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Susan Reed is all for the money and does not put the patient's needs first. She is knowledgeable and it is a pity that she is not in the profession to help but to further her own pocket. I would not recommend this doctor if you are look for a sympathetic person who is available when you most need her.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015