Ratings for Dr. Susan Reed

I tried a therapist reffered by my EAP and i felt rushed and hohnestly did not feel i was being helped at all. After that experience i was going to give up on finding help and deal with my anxiety on my own as i have always done. A friend of mine persuaded me to try her therapist Susan Reed. This was a completely different experience! Susan really does have the knowlage and expertise with a wonderful warm yet firm demeanour. Although i have to pay for my sessions rather then them being free through my EAP I am really moving ahead and feel my anxiety is getting under control. Be careful with the late cancelation policy. Her receptionist is extreamly nice, helpful and always try to get me the appointment times i need but is very firm with the agreement I had to sign before my first appointment and I had to pay for an appointment I missed. I understand it had been clearly explained to me but i still felt he could have been more flexable. That said, i had booked the office and it wasnt his fault i forgot. In the end he offered me a free make up session so I was more than happy with this compromise. A truly great therapist and a friendly and professionally run private practice. I now see Susan once a month and really love my time with her.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

The only reason i gave Susan 4 out of 5 for punctuality was because it took over 2 weeks to get my first appointment and i was unable to get a Friday appointment as Susuan does not work Fridays. Its a shame because it is difficult for me to make it any other day so i can only see Susan once a month. That said, when i do get to see her she is very knowledgable and makes sure my sessions are very productive. Certainly the best therapist i have come across. I will continue with Susan Reed but hope to get a more suitable appointment time in the future.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

I was seeing Susan Reed on a weekly basis after feeling overwelmed as a new parent. Susan has given me so much help and support without judgement. My confidence has returned and I now see Susan as and when I feel the need. The resources she directed me to have really helped. I found Susan warm, supportive and extremely knowledgeable. She did not allow me to "feel sorry for myself" but pulled me together and set me back on a structured and healthy path. I am sure I will be keeping in touch with Susan as I grow and develop as a young mother and move onto other phases in my life. I can highly recommend Susan Reed Therapy to anyone who is serious about making some changes for the better but needs a bit of guidance, support, extra knowledge and direction. Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

My only real complaint is that the stairs leading into her reception and office are very steep so i found it very hard to get into the office. Susan herself was very helpful but in the end i had to find a therapist with easier access. For most people this will not be an issue but will my injury it was simply not possible to continue.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

This was the first time I have reached out to this sort of service. I was extremely nervous but was made to feel very comfortable from the moment my initial phone call was answered to my first and subsequent appointments. Susan is very astute and quickly developed a treatment plan that enabled me to regain my confidence and manage my anxiety. Without over stating things....my life has changed beyond recognition. I am currently taking a break from my sessions but keep intouch with Susan via email. I have no doubt i will return and have even recommended my best friend to see her to help with her own issues. Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Susan Reed is excellent!! I call my visits my "better living appointments" as she helps me understand, accept and deal with life's many challenges. She also provides excellent support, knowledge and advise to grow and improve as a person. I truly look forward to my visits!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I have been seeing Susan Reed for several months now. I couldn’t possibly say enough to express how terrific she is as both therapist and person in general. I started seeing her half way thru the worst experience in my life. Susan has worked with me on coping skills for my issues. She has ben able to enlighten me about my condition, moods, feelings, thoughts and behaviors. Susan is incredibly knowledgeable on the marriage between medical, therapeutic and meditative aids I have needed. I finder her very is easy to talk to, compassionate and insightful. I am so confident with the support Susan provides that I have brought my daughter in to assist with recent anxiety issues she had recently experienced in school. The staff is great at getting back to you and working with you on scheduling. Overall I have found them very accommodating and respectful of privacy. I would highly recommend Susan Reed and her practice to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I have been going to see Susan for several years and she is an incredible therapist. She has a wonderful way of putting things into perspective for me and helping me work through the issues. Because of her insight, guidance and support, I have been able to achieve many of my goals and am grateful for her help. Her receptionist is extremely helpful, professional, and always does his best with the scheduling. I highly recommend Susan and thank her so much!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Thank you Susan. You really helped our daughter deal with her anxiety. She is back on track at scholl and really loves her monthly meetings with you. We had tried other therapists but Jenny really conects with you. Maybe i should come and see you with my husband! Thank you so very much.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

My partner and i have just finished a series of couoles sessions. It was our first time. Thank you Susan...you have made a huge impact on our relationship and we are both truley grateful.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr. Susan Reed's Credentials

Davis Vision
Eyemed Vision Care
Spectera Eyecare Networks
Superior Vision
Vision Service Plan (Vsp)