Ratings for Dr. Susan Reed

I have been seeing Susan Reed for several months now. I couldn’t possibly say enough to express how terrific she is as both therapist and person in general. I started seeing her half way thru the worst experience in my life. Susan has worked with me on coping skills for my issues. She has ben able to enlighten me about my condition, moods, feelings, thoughts and behaviors. Susan is incredibly knowledgeable on the marriage between medical, therapeutic and meditative aids I have needed. I finder her very is easy to talk to, compassionate and insightful. I am so confident with the support Susan provides that I have brought my daughter in to assist with recent anxiety issues she had recently experienced in school. The staff is great at getting back to you and working with you on scheduling. Overall I have found them very accommodating and respectful of privacy. I would highly recommend Susan Reed and her practice to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I have been going to see Susan for several years and she is an incredible therapist. She has a wonderful way of putting things into perspective for me and helping me work through the issues. Because of her insight, guidance and support, I have been able to achieve many of my goals and am grateful for her help. Her receptionist is extremely helpful, professional, and always does his best with the scheduling. I highly recommend Susan and thank her so much!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Thank you Susan. You really helped our daughter deal with her anxiety. She is back on track at scholl and really loves her monthly meetings with you. We had tried other therapists but Jenny really conects with you. Maybe i should come and see you with my husband! Thank you so very much.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

My partner and i have just finished a series of couoles sessions. It was our first time. Thank you Susan...you have made a huge impact on our relationship and we are both truley grateful.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

If you are looking for someone to help you really make some changes ant just go through the motions then Susan Reed should be your choice. Absolutly wonderful. A great therapist and human being. Her practice is run by her delightful.husband who is always at hand to help with insurance and scheduling issues. Thank you Susan, you have changed my life! Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Wonderful, truly wonderful. I was surprised by the speed at which Susan helped me move forward. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

A friend recommended Susan Reed to me and I am so glad she did! Susan is a wonderful therapist and has helped me and my family through a very difficult period. I found her to be warm, supportive but firm when i needed her to be. I cannot recommend her and her practice enough. Thank you so much!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

A friend recommended Susan Reed to help me with my anxiety. Susan was fantastic. After just 3 visits I was beginning to manage my symptoms that I have been suffering with well over 10 years. I now see Susan just once a month just to maintain things but also to discuss other issues that I sometimes find difficult to deal with. I highly recommend this practice. Both Susan and her receptionist are kind, warm and very professional.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

I found Dr. Susan Reed very warm and she helped me with my situation a great deal. She is very knowledgeable and was able to guide me through my healing process and recovery while keeping the number of sessions I needed to the absolute minimum. As her office is open 12 hours a day i found her availability and location suited me very well and she was always available via Email should I have any questions in between sessions. She did not charge any extra for this feedback. I now see her once a month just to maintain my mental health. As a warm and engaging therapist I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Susan Reed is all for the money and does not put the patient's needs first. She is knowledgeable and it is a pity that she is not in the profession to help but to further her own pocket. I would not recommend this doctor if you are look for a sympathetic person who is available when you most need her.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015