Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Susan Reed

I have been going to see Susan Reed for over 8 years off and on. She is amazing at her profession. Susan made me feel comfortable from the moment that we start our session to the very end. The associate that greets me is a warm and friendly person as well. She has worked with me on different issues, couple therapy and family issues. As a Health Professional myself, I have recommended her to numerous clients of mine all of whom have said that they too find that her professionalism is impeccable. Great therapist, great practice.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Dr. Susan Reed's response
Thank you for your kind review and sharing it on both Google and Rate my MD. We really do appreciate the feedback. We wish you all the very best for the holiday period and the coming year. Susan looks forward to meeting with you again in January!

Submitted December 7, 2017

Thank you Susan so very much for the help you have offered to both myself as an individual and more lately to my husband and I as a couple. We are both more than happy to give you and your practice 5 stars!!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

I have been seeing Susan for a few years now. Now its just when I feel that my anxiety might become an issue again or me and my partner feel we need some insight and advice from a very trusted third party. Susan has given me the tools to manage my condition and also has helped from time to time with my and my partners relationship issues. I am so thankful to have found her. Her office manager takes care of all of the "admin stuff" so I only interact with Susan during my actual sessions and nothing else. I really like the set up and the very personal relationship I have built with Susan over the years. I trust her implicitly and have every confidence in her ability, confidentiality, over all knowledge and experience. Thank you Susan (and Andy) I look forward to many more years of exploration and self healing with you.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Dr. Susan Reed's response
Thank you for you review! We were particularly pleased that you mentioned the separation of the administration and your clinical sessions with Susan. We feel that having an office manager taking care of all of your admin needs i.e. payments, insurance, scheduling, tax receipts etc. allows our clients to form a close relationship in Susan's office without either Susan or the clients having to deal with "admin stuff" as you quite rightly called it. This means the only interaction you have with Susan is on a clinical basis without the fog of admin issues getting in the way. We feel this complete separation is healthy, ethical and beneficial to all concerned. Thank you for your feed back! We really do read all the reviews (good and not so good) that we get. We are glad you are finding your sessions productive and beneficial.

Submitted November 23, 2017

Very happy to give 5 stars for this wonderful therapist and great practice. I was extremely anxious before I made the call to her office but I was made to feel at ease from that moment onwards. My visits are now just once a month and I so look forward to them. Not always for a specific reason, just a really safe place to vent and seek advise about everything life throws at me from someone who really does cares about her clients. Susan Reed was recommended to me and now I am happy to highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Finally a therapist who really knows her job! Susan engages with me openly, honestly and with great knowledge and experience. Her office is inviting, comfortable and private. Having had some difficulties with my insurance claims her office manager, who i find very easy to deal with, was always available and helped sort things out easily. My only slight issue is there are no weekends. I am more than happy to give 5 stars to both Susan and her office staff. Terrific people and definitely worth a visit if you really want to make some changes in your life! Thank you Susan Reed!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Wonderful therapist and practice. Happy to give 5 stars.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Great therapist and practice. Just wish Susan Reed worked weekends. Managed to get an evening appointment slot after a short wait which helps. Sessions are very productive and I feel I am making great progress. Happy to recommend Susan Reed Therapy.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

This is the only therapist my Daughter has been willing to come back to after the first visit. Susan Reed obviously has a way of connecting with young people. Although things are still somewhat difficult at times, I have begun to notice an improvement with my daughters anxiety. She is attending school now and the feedback I am getting is that there has been a marked improvement in her work and coping skills. Thank you so much Susan Reed, and not forgetting Alice the therapy dog!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Thank you Susan Reed! My partner and I had tried two other therapists in the past that did little to improve our situation. Susan Reed although very empathetic took us through quite a tough process while making us feel comfortable, safe and confident in what she was doing. I had read one negative comment about her couples therapy which did put me off. Having had several sessions with Susan I can only think that this person was simply not ready to face up to some home truths. While some of our session were quite difficult neither myself or my partner felt overwhelmed and Susan always ensured that when we left the session we were in a good frame of mind with specific homework or tasks to complete. We are now seeing Susan just once a month and our relationship is back on track. Both of us were somewhat skeptical at the beginning but felt we really had little to loose. Thank you Susan, I feel we have met someone who can help us as we continue to deal with life's difficulties. She offers an independent view, great knowledge, fairness and a warm and empathetic manner mixed with the frankness and confidence that is sometimes required to get the point across to either one of us. Very happy to give 5 stars!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Susan Reed is a truly inspirational therapist. Having tried two others in the past I have found Susan to be in a league of her own. I have never written a review before but I felt I had to collaborate the other reviews I have read about her. It did take a little while to get a first regular appointment slot but I was lucky and manged to get a cancellation within a few weeks. Once I started her office manager ensured I was able to get follow up appointments on a fairly regular basis until now because I am taking a break as I feel after just 5 appointments I have made so much progress. Susan is happy to see me whenever I decide I may need a little advise or help and her office are always so helpful in making space for me. Thank you so much Susan Reed Therapy. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Dr. Susan Reed's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

HealthPartners