Ratings for Dr. David B. Gubler

Provides thorough exams, reviews history with you, asks relevant clinical questions, utilizes lab work and results to diagnose and confirm diagnosis. Friendly and spends a fair amount of time in the room with you. Stays current with medications and is confident in what he prescribes.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2012

Doctor was very nice and took as much time to answer my questions so that I felt okay about the situation. I would recommend him to anyone. Was very concerned about me until I felt good the diagnoses and what I should do to help me out.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

I LOVE THIS DOCTOR HE WAS VERY HELPFUL AND HAD WONDERFUL MANNERS I FELT VERY COMFORTABLE WITH HIM AND HE TOOK ALL THE TIME NEEDED TO ANSWER ALL MY QUESTIONS AND MAKE SURE THAT I WAS TAKEN CARE OF PROPERLY I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR TO ANYONE HE ALSO HAD A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR

flag | Submitted March 19, 2008

I don't know if he was new or what, but he always looked in a strange little black book for answers to my simple questions(right in front of me) or he would leave and look on a computer outside. He treated me as a hypocondriac when it turned out I had PCOS and a heart arhythmia. He didn't last long in the office I saw him in and I don't know where he is now, hopefully he knows more and has gained some experience. He was a nice enough guy, a little strange and it seemed as if he was uncomfortable with females and female related questions. I never felt comfortable or confident that he thought I had valid concerns.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2007

I had shortness of breath and chest pain and he never checked my heart. I went to another doctor who told me I was lucky to be alive. I had clogged arteries I needed surgery. I might not be here today if it wasn't for the other doctor. Avoid him.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2007

He is very nice, but unable to help me with my problem.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2006

Dr. David B. Gubler's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)