Ratings for Dr. Lidia E. Everett

Waited 20 to 30 minutes for 10 minutes of her time. She didn't take my concerns seriously. I tried 19 medical offices before I found her because I'm a medicare patient. Very discouraging.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2008

This Doctor seems rushed and does not answer allquestions. Her staff is often rude. Appointments are never on time.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2007

Reason for appointment was incorrect on insurance form so they would not pay for it because of a rider on my policy. Insurance Company said to resubmit and they would pay the portion that I owed with the correct reason that I came in for a physical. Ms. Everett would not change the error and it is now on my credit report. I called the office 3 occasions with no change. Not admitting to her own error she has caused me a lot of harassement and all she had to do was make the correction according to the insurance company. Very unprofessional saving her own self and not caring about my life. I have worked in the medical field most of my life and never run into a doctor who did not care about the patient in this way.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2007

Dr. Lidia E. Everett's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1974)

Top Hospitals in Fallbrook, CA