Dr. Alan T. Villavicencio

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Alan T. Villavicencio

Very professional staff. Staff was good at answering all questions and informing of what to anticipate for surgery and billing.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2019

This is my second lumbar fusion since 2013. The second surgery was due to being rear ended twice. I had fabulous results from the first surgery with Dr Villavicencio. I am 2 weeks out from the second surgery with Dr Villavicencio and already my pre surgery symptoms are much better.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2019

Well Alan let’s start with Megan. First you saved her life and then you were involved with her rehab! You let her rebuild your bike as an exercise that she really enjoyed and it was very good for her.Then you had several swim races with her and then she finally beat you (she was a state champion swimmer before the accident). You had to do 4 surgeries on her head—your not just good your great and my family will always be in your debt. I then crushed my vertebrae and you were my first and only choice! Thanks,!,!!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

I had a great experience working with Dr. Villavicencio. I had a disc replacement in January. My symptoms have resolved and I am back to doing everything without restriction.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2019

I had a spinal fusion done in Dec, the procedure went well I had a very easy recovery,very little pain.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2019

Dr V did a 2 level fusion in my lower neck to stabilize vertebra that were impinging on my spinal cord. Pain in my neck was immediately reduced, and even increasing lower back pain was significantly relieved. Dr V and assistant Alex were outstanding. They spent a lot of time with me to thoroughly explain my issues and why fusion was the only real solution. They were pleasant and personable but, most importantly, highly experienced and competent. I highly recommend Dr V and staff.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

A very positive experience. Needed a long difficult fusion. The entire staff readily answered questions , to prepare me for a major back surgery. I experienced several setbacks post operative. The surgical team was always available when I needed them .I trusted the team. After many years of chronic pain, I am finding relief. I would highly recommend Dr. V and his team for their honesty, integrity, and professional ethics.I owe them for my new lease on a pain free life.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2019

I am very encouraged and pleased with the outcome of my surgery and I am excited to get back to my life

flag | Submitted February 18, 2019

Cervical spine fusion,from the first time I came to the office and thruout the surgery and all thruout the post ssurgical care I have had the best care,no problems. I am so pleased that all my pain and symptoms,before the surgery,are now gone. Your staff in the office,your surgical team and of course Dr v has been wonderful,and I cannot say enough positive things about this experience!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2019

The staff and Dr V made me feel like I was the only patient.. My surgery went well, I never experienced any pain and it has been three months. I highly recommend Dr V and staff. First class operation..

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

Dr. Alan T. Villavicencio's Credentials

• Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 02115 (Grad. 1995)

UnitedHealthcare