Ratings for Dr. Maureen E. Stoffa

Dr Stoffa went into private practice several years ago in order to provide patients with the type of care she was unable to offer in a large, numbers-driven group medical practice. She is, without a doubt, the finest physician I have ever known and treats each and every one of her patients as though they were family members. I can say without hesitation that her care extended my mother's life by many years and that her dedication to her patients is exemplary. I would recommend her without hesitation.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

It has been a long time since visiting Dr. Stoffa, but it still haunts me because of her record. She did not listen to me, accused me having an attitude with her, and then lied and twisted everything around on her report to make me look like a problem patient. I left her office crying that day because of how mean she was to me, and had to call someone to come get me because I couldn't drive. She found a problem with my thyroid that I never knew about, and I was scared, as it was the first time I ever had a medical problem arise. She kept asking me how I wanted to treat it, with surgery or medicine, and I kept telling her I didn't know... all of this within 10 minutes of finding out I even had a problem. Because of the twisted lies she wrote in my record, other doctors refused to take me seriously also. I still have the same problem, untreated. I will never ever forget how she made me feel that day, or how other doctors have treated me after reading her report.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2013

Dr. Stoffa is incredible. She is caring, empathetic and knowledgable. I have had a recurring episodal problem nearly two years now. She has believed me every step of way and has never looked at me like I'm crazy. There is an incredible network of Doctors surrounding her that she has referred me to for help in figuring out my issues. She will not give up on me and will help me figure it out. I'm certain she will get to the root cause of my issues. Dr. Stoffa is on a concierge plan, so she limits the amt. of patients she sees and it is an extra out of pocket cost. It is worth every penny. She is incredibly available to her existing patients. I have been able to get in to see her on extreme last minute notice. I highly recommend Dr. Stoffa.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

Extremely thorough and caring, she acted like she had all the time in the world to hear my concerns. I have referred many friends and family to her.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Stoffa is a very caring and compassionate doctor. Does not rush your visit and really listens to you.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008

Dr. Stoffa is what a lot of physicians need to be, caring, understanding, knowledgable & most of all a listener. Other doctors could learn a lot from her. When she is with you, you are the only important person to her. Her concern, integrity,& ability to find out what is wrong instead of pushing it off as if nothing is wrong is beyond compare to any other doctor I have ever met. This is one true doctor that actually cares about her patients & their families. I can not reccomend her highly enough or say enough accolades about her not only as a doctor but as a human being. Unfortunately, the staff that helps her on the other hand has a lot to be desired. They lose messages, forget making tests appts., don't seem to be interested in you as a person but as a number. This should have no effect on Dr. Stoffa's credibility at all. A lot people think it is her fault for the miscommunication errors. IT IS NOT! She is amazing & awesome.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008

Dr Stoffa is great very nice and takes her time with you and makes you feel like you and her are the only ones in the whole entire office. I am very please with her and i'm going to get my mom and sister to switch to her as well. Keep up the good work Dr Stoffa and dont leave stl again please.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2008

Dr. Stoffa is thorough and listens carefully to patient concerns. An excellent doctor. Her office staff, however, is less than competent. They lose messages, don't call back, leave you on hold forever, then transfer you and leave you on hold forever again, and even leave the "office is closed" message on the phone 20-30 minutes after the office should be open. I love Dr. Stoffa, but may be switching doctors because her staff makes the experience so difficult.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2007

Dr. Stoffa is VERY thorough in any examination from sinus infection to back pain. She is also very in tune with the needs and lifestyle of busy moms, always taking complaints seriously that other physicians often attribute to just being part of a busy lifestyle. Sometimes slow to follow up but may be part office staff's responsibility...who knows. Will spend as much time in exam room as needed without seeming to rush off to next patient.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2007

cld her 3 times in 4 months b/c I will ill each time she could not get me in to see her and on top of that was very ill on friday morning cld office at 8:30am and then at 3 pm and she NEVER called me back nor did she call in a prescription. Had to call exchange that evening and was not cld until Sat. morning, by a differnt phys. Also cld Monday to get a doctors excuse and Dr. Stoffa said she never got my message but I called 2 times and spoke to the same Nurse both of those times......I have had way to many problems with this phys. and will not be going back, and I have been seeing her for 1.5 years now.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2007

Dr. Maureen E. Stoffa's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1993)