Ratings for Dr. James H. Hudson

This doctor has very poor doctor/patient personal caring. He is straigth-laced, and could careless to be aa friend of the patient. I would not care to have him be the one to make a life/death decision for me! He would be perfect solely in a battle-theater of operations MASH Unit.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2009

RUDE AND ARROGANT-I 1st saw him I found him to be a caring doctor. I referred two of my friends. 1yr after my 1st visit, I went to see him for an ongoing problem. He recommend some tests. my next appt he said THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG AND IT WAS ALL IN MY HEAD(as he raised his right index finger & circle his right ear, as if he was telling me I was crazy ) He said I was lying about everything & I should see a shrink. I asked if he would renew 2 scripts that he previously wrote. I refused & denied he ever wrote them. I have bottles with his name on & Walgreen’s has original script. On my medical records from his office, he wrote “I FIND THIS LADY TO BE LYING TO HER FAMILY & EVERYONE ELSE ABOUT EVERYTHING AND DENIED THAT HE EVER PRESCRIBED MEDICATIONS. My husband went to see him for his checkup & he asked him why he treated me so rudely. He told him the same as above. I did find a new doctor and she sent me to a specialist (not a shrink) who diagnosed the problem and is treating me for it.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

Actually takes his time with a patient and makes sure all your questions are answered before you leave his office.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2006

Dr. James H. Hudson's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Paris, TN