Ratings for Sue Engele

Sues team was excellent providing sensitive and expert care. Very pleased with my stay.

Submitted August 4, 2015

I was an emergency admission after I was transferred from the public hospital emergency department. I thought all the staff were wonderful and so caring. I can truly say that they saved my life. I am so grateful to my doctor and Sue's team for their expert care. North Shore Private Hospital was very clean and I highly recommend.

Submitted July 30, 2015

It's a shame I can't give a positive review to the nursing staff of North Shore Private Hospital. Lots of them are really lovely. The problem is that when problems arise everyone is terrified of letting Sue Engele know because she makes the situation much worse. One of the rudest and most arrogant people I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. The way these people treat complaints is just disgusting. You'd hope they learn from their mistakes but instead they bash the victim.

Submitted July 29, 2015

I was recently a patient at North Shore Private Hospital and I have nothing but highly positive comments for Sue Engele, her staff and the Hospital. My one-one dealings with Sue Engele was very professional and it was evident how respected she is by her work collegues and Doctors at the Hospital. I would highly recommend North Shore Private Hospital.

Submitted June 22, 2015

Sue was professional, caring and encouraging. My wife and I had a great experience.

Submitted June 5, 2015

Sue Engele is a narcissist who behaved so unreasonably when I met her while I was giving birth, She is so mean and so cruel it's hard to believe she has this role.

Submitted May 30, 2015

During my stay at North Shore Private, Sue was always attentive, friendly and very professional. It was clear that she took pride in helping and looking after all her patients as well as collaborating with colleagues. It was a pleasure to meet Sue during my stay.

Submitted May 5, 2015

Really pleased with the level of service and expertise we received at NSP. Sue was excellent.

Submitted May 5, 2015

Very easy to talk too, ensures all your health needs are met, and explains exactly what you need to do for your own care!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Sue Engele was completely dishonest with me when handling my complaint about the appalling treatment I received at North Shore Private. She was incredibly insensitive and rude and made various threats when I said I'd speak out against her. I cannot warn people enough how dangerous that hospital is because of this woman and her mismanagement. Nurses are treated badly the doctors sleep through the night and the patients are treated like animals. Even specialists who work their have nothing good to say about management. You are better off anywhere else.

Submitted April 29, 2015