Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Chris Greenwood

I have been getting treatment from Dr. Chris for neck pain and pain in lower back due to a fall. He has excellent knowledge in his profession and his treatment has really helped me. I have seen great improvement in my neck and back pain. It's a great facility and the staff are very friendly and professional. I would highly recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2019

Dr. Chris Greenwood's response
Thank you for the kind words! I'm very happy that you are doing great.

Submitted December 9, 2019

Excellent service and knowledge by Dr Chris. Suffered from intense headaches for well over 30 years. After 3 weeks at Dr Chris the morning headaches all gone. I would welcome his service and that of his offices to anyone in the future.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2019

Dr. Chris Greenwood's response
Thank you for leaving a comment. I couldn't imagine having 30 years of headaches. I'm really happy that you are doing so well!

Submitted November 4, 2019

I was recommended to come to see Dr.Chris from a co-worker. I recently been in a car accident and was desperate to get help in order for my back to feel better. Dr.Chris immediately called me in to see him and check to see what he can do to help me. Its been about 8 weeks now and I've been feeling much better. Dr.Chris is a great help couldn't thank him enough!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2019

Dr. Chris Greenwood's response
Thank you for the review. I'm very happy that you are doing so well!

Submitted November 4, 2019

Dr Chris is great. He impressed me from the moment when he called me within 10 minutes of my online request. It was after 8pm and I immediately felt importnant. It's only been getting better from there. The service, the support, the staff, how they accoomodate my schedule.. I love this clinic and always look forward to going for my appointments.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2019

Dr. Chris Greenwood's response
I'm very happy that we were able to help. Thank you for the kind words!

Submitted November 4, 2019

After family docter recommended anti depressants for dizziness and loss of balance. My mother recommended Dr. Greenwood. He has been absolutely great in helping me with my symptoms and also sharing knowledge of the nervous system. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted July 12, 2019

Dr. Chris Greenwood's response
I'm happy you've had great results! I'm glad my office was able to help.

Submitted August 12, 2019

Doctor Chris is very professional and helpful. He solved my neck pain and back pain and kept them away from me.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2019

Dr. Chris Greenwood's response
Thank you for the review. I'm happy that we were able to help.

Submitted May 25, 2019

It had been quite a few years since I have last seen or spoke with a chiropractor and Dr. Jason was first, a constant professional - very knowledgeable, kind and very informative. Made me feel at ease and explained every aspect of the process. The treatment was amazing noticing an almost instant change in my body and after several weeks of constant treatment - it was night and day on how my body was feeling and moving. Definitely, recommend him. Job well done.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2019

Dr. Chris Greenwood's response
Thank you for sharing your journey. I'm really happy that we could help.

Submitted April 1, 2019

I've been going to Dr. Chris for a year now and what a difference it has been! Not only has my overall health improved significantly - no more low back pains, tingling sensations in the finger, headaches, migraines, but my lifestyle has been for the better. I'm more flexible and energetic. The greatest investment I've ever made so far! Thank you Dr. Chris for all your support! I would definitely recommend him to all!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2019

Dr. Chris Greenwood's response
Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad that we could help!

Submitted April 1, 2019

I am extremely satisfied with my progress. I am a 49 years old, mother of 2 boys, I had migraines 3-4 per week, tingling in my body , high blood pressure. I started with Dr. Chris in December and am so happy and please to say no headaches, my blood pressure stabilized, tingling gone after 3 months.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2019

Dr. Chris Greenwood's response
I'm so happy that your health is back on track! Thank you for sharing your story.

Submitted March 15, 2019

I am 54 years old and a mother of 4. I've been suffering discomfort/pain on my left arm towards shoulder and sometimes worst going to my head. I relate this issues of my body because I fell when I was 7 months pregnant of my youngest child. I was 32 yrs. old then. I just ignored that injury because it didnt bother me a much until I reach my 40s then start my agony. Searching, trying chiropratic, physio and massage treatment never ease the root cause of my pain until I saw Dr. Chris Greenwood's Ad in Facebook mentioning the cure/treatment of a tingling/painful muscle which exactly what Im searching for. My first visit and assessment by Dr. Greenwood convience me to proceed the treatment/process because I believe that this will successfully regain my health issues as he start by looking at the result of my xray and explained how to resolved and treat my body issues. And also he gave us a short talk about chiropratic care and treatment and its end result which after 10 weeks (3 times per week) of treatment now I successfully experienced pain/tingling-free muscle plus more added benefits like flexible muscle, stronger bones, allergy-free and strong immune system. Dr. Chris Greenwood is heaven sent to me. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. CHRIS GREENWOOD!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

Dr. Chris Greenwood's response
Thank you for the very positive comments. I'm happy that you are doing so well!

Submitted March 15, 2019

Dr. Chris Greenwood's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Greenwood graduated with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Kinesiology from the University of Western Ontario. He went on to achieve his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (CMCC) in Toronto. Dr. Greenwood has completed additional supplementary courses in medical acupuncture from McMaster University, Active Release Techniques (ART®) and is also certified from the National Strength and Conditioning Association as a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist. While attending the University of Western Ontario, Dr. Greenwood was a 3-year starter at defensive back for the Mustang’s football team. He was a 2-time Academic All-Canadian. Dr. Greenwood has an interest in sports specific personal training and fitness and incorporating functional movements into active care. He utilizes training regimens to assist with low back pain and physical rehabilitation. He is specifically interested in the role of exercise when treating neck, low back and athletic injuries.

• English

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2008)
  • Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2012)

MSP/BC Med