Ratings for Dr. Mohammed Hoque

Hmm. Most of the previous comments have not been my experience. Long waits. I do not believe that he hears anything that I say. He seems distant and a little condescending. Why do the good ones retire? Ha Ha

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Excellent physician , very kind and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him to others. Everyone Here makes you feel welcome and all work very hard to take care of your needs and answer any questions you have , I trust Dr. Hoque and his team with my life , keep up the great work !

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I am very happy with Dr. N. Hoque. He is very thorough, keenly interested, calming, patient, professional and helpful. He has helped me tremendously over the last 2.5 years.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Absolutely wonderful , great bedside manner and Very thorough ..Very highly recommended Glad I found him

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I would highly reccomend Dr Hoque! He's been a great help to me, and has always done his best to see me when something comes up. He's always went through everything very thoroughly. Although, when I have an appointment, it seems like I always have to wait at least 1 hour after my appointment to actually see him!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

I absolutely would not ever recommend anyone go to him unless you enjoy getting looked down on spoken to extremely rudely and are still able to maintain your composure Personally I felt like decking the pompous as?. And to think a person only waits a year and a half to be treated like an imbecile. Follow up what follow up. He must be too important for the likes of me.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

i was very pleased with dr hoque, he may be long wait for appt but he was tottally worth the wait. he got me in to do my scope ASAP And was really good with following up with me. he is a great GI, kind, and very knowledgable. i would recomend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

I have had several Gastroenterologists over the course of my life. What I like about Dr Hoque is that his practice is well organized. His staff works in sync with him and appointments are scheduled in a timely manner. I am from an outlying area and Dr Hoque always does his best to book my appointments around a day and time that work for me. When I observe Dr Hoque working at the Hospital, my impression is that he is very busy (but not complaining). He has a very efficient system that allows him to see many patients for various reasons, he also gets his reporting done at the time of meeting the patient and sends the reports to his secretary at the end of the meeting or procedure. So while he is working his Secretary is typing his electronic reports allowing for other appointments to be scheduled in a timely manner. I have never seen such a good use of Dr/Patient time ever. In terms of my care under Dr Hoque: I feel for the first time in years that I am being listened to, I am respected and that Dr Hoque is willing to continue to work with me even if the answer isn't obvious at the time. Congratulations to Dr Hoque and his fine team for breaking the barriers of how to run a medical practice efficiently while still meeting patient needs.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

This doctor comes highly recommended. Cares about his patients. referring doctor speaks highly of him. If you are looking for a good Gastroenterologist, get referred to him. He has a kind bedside manner. Listens and takes time to answer questions. His secretary is prompt and returns calls quickly. Found a few of these negative comments to not be my experience at all. Nice guy and helpful. An example of a caring doctor.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Dr. Hoque is extremely rude when it comes to bedside manner. He seems like he doesn't want to waste his time on listening to patient history . I found him to be extremely cocky and rude .

Submitted January 14, 2015