Ratings for Dr. Judy Gortler

I actually signed on to this site for the sole purpose to give praise to Doctor Gortler, for the EXTREME professionalism she possesses, and in such a family orientated, caring manner!!! I was APPAULED to see what another patient expressed, and thought they must have the WRONG Dr Gortler!!! I have been with Dr. Gortler for 10 yrs, and let me say IT TOOK A FEW YRS PREVIOUS to search AND FIND someone like her, whom I could trust with my life!! All be it that her office is extremely a busy place, always the employees are trying to cross the t's and dot the i's where their patients are concerned!!! I am a patient who has felt lousy at the best of times, and have had to sit and wait, and that gives you a chance to see allllll the action that takes place. Dr. Gortler IS very thorough, quick to educate you, very caring in advising, and also carries a great patient-doctor, AND colleague relationship. I've been so happy with her AND her office, and now my sister and brother in law, and her grandchildren now all go to Dr.Gortler! I'm lucky and happy and content having her in my life..

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Needs a serious attitude adjustment, treats patients with utter disrespect, I felt like I was back in high school. Most importantly, I was admitted in to the ER with a deadly high fever from pneumonia, told her all my symptoms in two separate appointments; thanks to her it got that severe and went undetected. She refused to book a follow-up appointment and ordered front desk to give me the X-Ray requisition form directly, she was "too booked to see me" and this was a month after my hospital near death experience, for that I have reported her to the medical board as well as other personal medications she prescribed me that were extremely unsafe. To make matters worse, her office has no office manager therefore front desk gives wrong appointment dates, sometimes they don't even answer the phone so I would have to physically go in to ask a simple question. Dr Judy Gortler always blames it on the patients and stands by her horrible staff, they go hand in hand. She opens up her book of medicine and googles information that she is unsure of in front of the patient!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016