Ratings for Dr. William Constant

J'ai consulté pour des douleurs aux pieds, je suis satisfait. Le Dr est competent et à l'écoute

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Came to see him for a second opinion; competent, knows his stuff. Very thorough for questions and good listener.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Very friendly doctor and staff. Puts you at ease immediately. Dr Constant was very gentle as he was working on my foot. He explained what he was doing in a way that was very comprehensible and reassuring. I would definitely recommend this clinic and Dr Constant for any foot problems. Thank you! MS.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Great doctor, very human, quite helpful. Made it easy for my daughter. 5 stars!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

He is such a helpful kind Doctor who always has a smile on his face. He helped me with my severe foot infection and toenails. Wendy the Administrative assistant Is a pleasure always.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Constant and his secretary were so nice that we were sad when my son's problem cleared up and we wouldn't be going back!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Not happy with service, especially rude and obnoxious secretary

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

As for my experience , I had so many problems for many many years and i had lost hope in podiatrist doctors until i met Dr. William Constant. He greeted me with a big smile and put me at ease instantly. I visit his office every two weeks and very happy. His treatment changed my life and now i regain some hope. He is patient and most of all he listen. He knows what he is doing. I recommended him to all the people I know.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

I went for my 8-year old daughter's warts and Dr. Constant was absolutely fabulous with her. She was a bit scared at first and he was really good for making her feel in confidence. Dr. Constant explains clearly what are the treatment he makes, what could or should be done and does not make "pressure sales". I strongly recommend Dr. Constant.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

I had some toe issues which I did not what I had. I was in so much pain and could not wear shoes. Dr. Constant saw I had an in-grown nail and a corn on another toe he removed the in-grown and the corn. A few days later I was able to go back to my shoes. I am such a happy camper that I have a choice of shoes to wear. I recommended Dr. Constant to another friend and she went this week (June 2014) and she was very happy. The place is very clean and the Dr. takes his time and makes sure you are satisfied.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014