Ratings for Dr. Sara Mahmoud

I have been misdiagnosed by Dr Mahmoud on more than one occasions. Because of her disregard towards my health concerns I am facing now surgery.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I have been to dr mahmood twice and i feel see really cares and is very good

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr Mahmoud is tremendous! A very kind doctor, really cares about her patients. Very happy with her.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

I found the issues I had never got treated and when she did not know the answer she would perform the same tests she had done in the past and never provided the results to me. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Dr. Mahmoud is great. I'm currently trying to get into her new clinic to continue being her patient.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

A great doctor! She is very attentive to all my medical needs, and is a very nice person in general.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Dr. Mahmoud is a wonderful physician. She is very intelligent, organized, punctual and a true professional. She is a real advocate for her patients and does everything possible to help them. She was truly amazing when my daughter needed her help. Dr. Mahmoud did everything possible to help my daughter. We are very appreciative of all she did. I would highly recommend Dr. Mahmoud. Her office staff is efficient and pleasant.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Dr. Mahmoud is the best physician ever. She is very knowledgeable, professional and kind human that really cares about her patients. She takes the time to listen and adress every matter that you need. It's the best doctor I have ever had in Toronto and I feel protected by her. My husband is also very happy. We would recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

She is awesome! My regular doctor retired. Dr. Mahmoud has been my doctor for less than a month and I am very happy with her.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Dr. Mahmoud is great. The office staff (receptionist) are VERY bad though. Very disorganized and not efficient.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015