Ratings for Dr. Lesego Moiloa

On my first visit, she spent the first 5 minutes on a private phone call (just chit chat) and was cold and detached when she finally came to examine me. Upon doing the ultrasound she spotted a cyst and I freaked out. She asked in such a rude manner what I was scared of because it's not even big. Never bothered to explain that it's not anything to worry about at this stage. The next visit I went to have my results interpreted and find a way forward. She couldn't see anything wrong and ordered a CT Scan (not cheap). At the end of that visit, I asked for painkillers that could help with the lower abdominal pain I had and she shouted at me telling me I didn't tell her about the pain on the first visit. Then as she was about to write the script, as advised by my medical aid, I asked her to prescribe medication my plan would pay for. She shouted at me and told me she just prescribes medication and doesn't know about KeyCare medicine lists. Funny that because she's a KeyCare specialist and the other network doctors seem to know that information just fine. I ended up not doing the CT scan and saw another gynae. On the very first visit with the new gynae, he saw my ovaries were polycystic. Why could the rude doctor not see this when she did her ultrasound?? Too busy being rude that's why! Waste of medical aid funds and the money I had to pay after she exhausted my funds.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

What an idiot.....you risking peoples lives.....please stop being a doctor. ...you have no idea how to do your job

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

Rude and unprofessional,dont know why she is still practicing if she hates her job so much.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

This woman is cold rude and unprofessional. Don't go there

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

I had the most horrible experience with Dr Moiloa, extremely unfriendly, cold and detached. I was just so nervous during my consultation simply because of her reception, am never setting my foot there.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I cannot believe it took me this long to finally leave this pathetic Dr. Dr Moiloa is so cold and detached and literally killed my excitement for all appointments with her abrupt and disconnected attitude. My husband and I would wait close to 30min at every appointment before she could see us. She rescheduled one of our appointments to the following week. On the Fay of the appointment, upon my arrival I was told by her receptionist that she left and I would've known had I answers my phone. On the next appointment I arrived 10min late after speaking to her receptionist and was told that she couldn't wait for me she left. I'm in my third trimester and haven't seen my doc in 8 weeks... that is so irresponsible and unprofessional. Luckily I saw another doctor in the same hospital and he's been nothing but amazing. He went through my blood work results which Moiloa never did. He mentioned his concerns which I would never have known about without seeing my doc for 8 whole weeks and he assisted me with basic hospital admin. Has I not seen this doc I would have missed the cut off time to have a 4D scan. Spare yourself the trouble of visiting Dr Moiloa. After reading all these comments I need to be sure I'm not being over charged.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr Lesego Iris Moiloa has no regard for her patients. She is rude and impatient she treats her patients as if she is doing them a favour. My wife cried first time ahe heard baby's heartbeat and Iris made her feel insignificant by saying "are you serious?". A child is a blessing and Iris makes us feel like it is a burden she needs to stop practising because clearly she has no interest in helping or healing.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr Moiloa is rude and thinks she is better than her patients. First of all I she was late, didn't apologies, during consultation she was rude and unprofessional. She didn't explain anything during her assessment wit me, I had to ask at every single step of the scans, and she was getting irritated that I am asking questions about my health. To top it all off she went and over charged me on my medical aid. I honestly think something should be done about her. Isn't there a place where Dr's like herself can get reprimanded or corrected? If you were given a choice between Moiloa and government, CHOSE THE GOVERNMENT. I hope Discovery Health sees this and STOPS! recommending her, take her off your network .

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

worst experience ever,she arrived late,she does not greet,she has an attitude and acts like she is doing her patients a favor,next thing she over charges and sent invalid claims to my medical aid,i will never go there again,she is unreliable ,she must just quit this profession,on top of that we pay her to only be treated like animals.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I went to Dr moiloa because she was the network gynae closest to me on my plan...this was the worst experience ever. She didn't do my blood pressure or weigh me or give any information about my pregnancy. She was rude and had a I don't care attitude..never again will i go there. Worse than going to a government facility.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017