Ratings for Dr. Lesego Moiloa

I HAD NEVER SEEN SUCH A COLD DOCTOR IN MY LIFE THE CONSULTATION WAS NOT A PLEASANT EXPIRENCE AT ALL SHE DOESNT SMILE DISAPPOINT TO MUCH

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

On my first appointment she did not explain much and she requested me to go and have blood tests.The results were sent directly to her but they did not bother to contact me explaining the results.When i followed up she told the receptionist to tell me my blood results what they meant. i will not recommend anyone to her

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

Had my first appointment with her. She didn’t smile, didn’t talk much. Was busy on her phone while I was asking her questions. I felt like I was being judged for falling pregnant or something. She was just called. I just cancelled my next appointment after reading all the other reviews. What a waste of my money and time.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

I hate waterfall hospital because of this woman. She hates woman, period !! Has a very degrading look and tone

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Cold useless. Hates her work or hates taking care of other women.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Made an appointment for a postnatal check up,told on the day that the doctor does not accept my medical aid.When the medical aid payed for all my pre -natal visits and delivery. That did not make sense at all till today

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

This is the worst doctor i have ever been too. She needs to change her career, she really hates her job.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Dr Moiloa needs to change her attitude seriously!! it is shocking that she still makes patients feel small - she was my doctor with both my pregnancies in 2003 and 2010.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

This woman I rude and cold. I won't refer anyone to her

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

My first visit to this gynae was horrible.She was so cold and didnot smile at all. She didnot talk much. My second vist was even worse .She didnot explain my blood test results. She did not answer any of my questions adequately. My partner would ask her something and she would not respond.Needless to say that was my last visit. I didn't want to put my life and my unborn baby's life at risk. I really wonder why Discovery Keycare even have her on their list .The woman is incompetent.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018