Ratings for Dr. Lesego Moiloa

Cold,has little interest in answering questions. I find it odd that she expects her reception staff to read out results telephonically. Her consultation fee is 2000 rands yet her service is horrible. I have encountered doctors with a reserved personality. Dr Moiloa is too cold for such a delicate medical specilaity. I would advise women to avoid her practice. The worst doctor consultation I have ever had in my life.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

I left the doctor’s room in utter shock, because it was my first visit and the appointment was in the afternoon 2:30 appoinment saw her at 3:15 :( I thought perhaps she’s had a long day and the next visit would surely be better. But I was so emotional and don’t want to go back there.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

My whole pregnancy was a mess because of this doctor. It was difficult to even get a sick note for my pre natal visits. She has a disgusting attitude, didn’t wanna be asked questions and is irritated all the time. Very bad doctor. Horrible. Her receptionist also treats people like dogs. That practice deserves to be closed period.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

I HAD NEVER SEEN SUCH A COLD DOCTOR IN MY LIFE THE CONSULTATION WAS NOT A PLEASANT EXPIRENCE AT ALL SHE DOESNT SMILE DISAPPOINT TO MUCH

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

On my first appointment she did not explain much and she requested me to go and have blood tests.The results were sent directly to her but they did not bother to contact me explaining the results.When i followed up she told the receptionist to tell me my blood results what they meant. i will not recommend anyone to her

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

Had my first appointment with her. She didn’t smile, didn’t talk much. Was busy on her phone while I was asking her questions. I felt like I was being judged for falling pregnant or something. She was just called. I just cancelled my next appointment after reading all the other reviews. What a waste of my money and time.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

I hate waterfall hospital because of this woman. She hates woman, period !! Has a very degrading look and tone

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Cold useless. Hates her work or hates taking care of other women.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Made an appointment for a postnatal check up,told on the day that the doctor does not accept my medical aid.When the medical aid payed for all my pre -natal visits and delivery. That did not make sense at all till today

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

This is the worst doctor i have ever been too. She needs to change her career, she really hates her job.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018