Ratings for Dr. M Cooke

Dr Cooke is one of the few people who are in absolutely the perfect job for them. He was fantastic with my son who wasn't the most amicable to being examined and wasn't flustered in the slightest by my kids squabbling and loudly dropping toys repeatedly. He was very thorough in his exam, listened to everything I had to say and explained every reason for checking everything he checked.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

One of the best doctors we have seen hands down! He is thoughtful caring and really listens to what you are telling him.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

How many children will have to die while under the care of this paediatrician before he drops his arrogance and understands the gravity of the consequences of his actions? He needs to be taken to task for lack of initiative and poor diagnosis. He is a disgrace to the medical profession.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

We had such a wonderful experience. Not only was his staff incredibly helpful and kind but he was knowledgeable; spoke to my daughter directly; answered our questions and then called me personally at work to give me normal results. I've worked with many specialists and GP's and I have much appreciated for the care we received.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017