Ratings for Dr. Jeff D. Zwiren

I have been to a few plastic surgeons before but none of them can be compared to Dr. Zwiren and his staff. I have had my Restylane Lyft facial filler and Dysport performed with fantastic results. The doctor and staff are extremely knowledgable and have provided the best possible service. All of my friends comment on my appearance. My only problem is that I run out of Dr. Z's cards to give my friends.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2018

I went to Dr. Zwiren for a breast lift. After 3 children my breast were sagging and I felt somewhat unattractive. My entire experience has been fantastic from start to finish. I look so much better since my procedure! I feel perky and pretty!!! My appearance is 100% improved. Dr. Zwiren was very positive and I felt he listen to me and was willing to answer all of my questions. Using imaging he was able to show me what I the result I was looking to achieve. Cindy and the entire office personnel were so friendly and knowledgeable. I always had every question I asked answered to my satisfaction.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

His skills, knowledge and patience is everything needed. I have had a few procedures over the years, some maintenance and other surgical procedures done by Dr Z and all results surpassed my expectations. Dr Z and his nurse Cindy were always available to me during the recovery process with patience and understanding. The facilities are very clean and the plus is it’s a full procedure facility. I have always felt well cared for after each procedure.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

Dr. Zwiren is very patient, honest and knowledgable. He answered all my questions and concerns. I went with three different doctors before i saw him and they all push me to put silicon implants. Only dr. Zwiren listens to what I want which is saline and gave me a good advice. The 3d machine also help me a lot to decide what size of the implants to put in. I had the surgery done a week ago and I am very happy with the result. I will definitely recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

I love Dr. Zwiren! He is the best plastic surgeon!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

I love this doctor! I had a botched breast enlargement and Dr.Zwiren fixed everything. My breast look amazing.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Great doc!!! GMC E.R. tried to persuade my sister to let the E.R. doc sew up a cut on my 10yr old nieces face. I knew of Dr. Zwiren from working in the medical field, and insisted that they ask him to come. He was out of the office with his children. But stopped by the E.R. with his children, to sew up my nieces face. He did a beautiful surgical specialty stitch. Allowing very little,if any scarring. Very personable with very well behaved and patient children. Today, my niece shines with beauty on the inside and the out,thanks to Dr. Zwiren!!!!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2008

Best doctor! He is so nice and he really know what he is talking about. I would go back to him for any other cosmetic surgery that I have!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2004

Dr. Jeff D. Zwiren's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union