Ratings for Dr. Jaspaul Riar

Dr. Riar is very skilled, and genuinely helpful. I’ve been suffering from freiberg's infraction for a number of years, and while I explained my problems Dr. Riar listened patiently and advised several treatment options. He was patient and thorough even when I had lots of questions. Dr. Riar is very knowledgeable in his field, and detailed with his approach. I was extremely satisfied with the care received and would highly recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Riar for a few years now. I have to say that his building is really nice, as is his office. His current staff is quite friendly and are even better than last year. If I have to pick one downside about his office, it's the parking. It can be tough at times. Dr. Riar himself is just amazing. The only good thing about having bad feed was the chance to meet him. He is the BEST podiatrist I have ever been to!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Saw this doctor recently and was blown away by his care so I had to write about it online. For the last few years I have been tossed around by a few doctors trying to figure out my foot problem. I always knew something wasn't right. I saw chirorpractors, physiotherapists, orthopedic surgeons and even a sports medicine doctor. None of them knew what was going on. I finally looked up foot doctor nearby and came across Dr. Riar. Within days of seeing me he ordered a CT scan of my foot and got an appointment a few weeks later. I was diagnosed with a coalition. I don't know a single doctor anymore who calls on the weekends to talk about results, let alone a specialist, but he did. Really impressive. He gave me an injection the week after and my foot feels a bit better. He did tell me I may need surgery in the future, but at least I know what my problem is now. Amazing doctor. Sometimes I think if I didn't meet him, I may never have found out what was really going on with my foot. I highly recommend him. Thanks Dr. Riar.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Riar by my family Doctor several years ago and see him on a continual basis. He is kind, knowledgeable and very reassuring. I have recommended family and friends see Dr. Riar and they are very pleased with him. The staff are also friendly and helpful. Dr. Riar is excellent in his field and I feel grateful to be a patient of his. Many thanks.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

The receptionist is rude and inpatient, hey if you don't want to work there's a lot of people who do!! The doctor on the other hand is no better the only thing that he was good at was being on time oh and if you have an ingrown toenail and more complicated than that go see another doctor!

Submitted April 30, 2017

I found the receptionist to be rude and impatient, as if she was in a hurry to get back to her cell phone that she had just put down as I walk in. Unless your cell phone is used for work purposes it should be put away...just saying. Now let me tell you my opinion of the "good" doctor...he doesn't seem to be to interested in what you have to say about your issue or your opinion. He has no bed side manner, he's arrogant and he makes you feel that he's better than you. His delivery with his treatment plan is all gloom and doesn't provide you with much hope for a recovery. If it's any consolation his waiting room is nice although he decided to take away the tv so now you get to stare at the walls or the rude receptionist.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

For many years, the ball of my left foot would hurt after standing or walking. Over 8 years I have had orthotics made by 3 different foot specialists; however the pain persisted. I decided to try Dr. Riar a year ago. I am amazed at the results; I have forgotten that the ball of my feet hurt and my knees don't bother me as much. I even got another pair recently for slimmer shoes. In my eyes, Dr. Riar is an expert in his field, he is a good listener and very pleasant to talk to. Thank you Dr. Riar!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

First class doctor. Went to take my son to see him for foot pain, never felt rushed. Was amazed by his demeanour, really intelligent young man. Staff is very accommodative for how busy he is. I now understand why it takes a while to see him. He's worth every penny.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

I have yet to see Dr.Riar but, I’ve heard and read some amazing things about him. However ,I called to book an appointment with him and the receptionist I had talked to over the phone was very rude. I have health care and I had told her that but, I was not sure as to how much or what kind of coverage. So I had asked if given the information she would be able to find out so I would be able to book an appointment to see Dr.Riar, but she refused rudely saying,’ sorry that’s not something we would do here, you have to call and find out yourself.’ This, making it very inconvenient to book an appointment and secondly, seems extremely rude to a new patient coming to a practice. Knowing that most people has limited coverage , the practice should be more than willing to call an insurance company to find out about coverage to accommodate patient’s medical needs.

Submitted August 31, 2016

Excellent experience. Dr. Riar has a very pleasant and reassuring manner. He makes sure you understand the procedure and possible complications. We highly, highly recommend him. He does not talk down to you or try to rush you out of his office. 5 stars is not enough!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr. Jaspaul Riar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients