Dr. Jaspaul Riar

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jaspaul Riar

I found the doctor and receptionist to be very likeable and professional . He certainly impressed me with his work and character .

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

It took a while to get in to see this doctor but he was worth the wait. Like other reviewers have mentioned, he takes his time and explains everything. I'm taking my father to him next week too. Great experience, highly reccommended.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

Dr. Riar is very helpful and takes the time to explain things better. His care is amazing. He takes the time for his patients and gives them the whole explanation about whats going on what your foot and if there is other things that needs doing. You can really tell that he loves what he does. Passion is what you need to be an exceptionable doctor and he exceeds it.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Best podiatrist out there!!! I don't think any other can compare to how knowledgable and genuine he is.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr. Riar is very skilled, and genuinely helpful. I’ve been suffering from freiberg's infraction for a number of years, and while I explained my problems Dr. Riar listened patiently and advised several treatment options. He was patient and thorough even when I had lots of questions. Dr. Riar is very knowledgeable in his field, and detailed with his approach. I was extremely satisfied with the care received and would highly recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Riar for a few years now. I have to say that his building is really nice, as is his office. His current staff is quite friendly and are even better than last year. If I have to pick one downside about his office, it's the parking. It can be tough at times. Dr. Riar himself is just amazing. The only good thing about having bad feed was the chance to meet him. He is the BEST podiatrist I have ever been to!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Saw this doctor recently and was blown away by his care so I had to write about it online. For the last few years I have been tossed around by a few doctors trying to figure out my foot problem. I always knew something wasn't right. I saw chirorpractors, physiotherapists, orthopedic surgeons and even a sports medicine doctor. None of them knew what was going on. I finally looked up foot doctor nearby and came across Dr. Riar. Within days of seeing me he ordered a CT scan of my foot and got an appointment a few weeks later. I was diagnosed with a coalition. I don't know a single doctor anymore who calls on the weekends to talk about results, let alone a specialist, but he did. Really impressive. He gave me an injection the week after and my foot feels a bit better. He did tell me I may need surgery in the future, but at least I know what my problem is now. Amazing doctor. Sometimes I think if I didn't meet him, I may never have found out what was really going on with my foot. I highly recommend him. Thanks Dr. Riar.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Riar by my family Doctor several years ago and see him on a continual basis. He is kind, knowledgeable and very reassuring. I have recommended family and friends see Dr. Riar and they are very pleased with him. The staff are also friendly and helpful. Dr. Riar is excellent in his field and I feel grateful to be a patient of his. Many thanks.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

The receptionist is rude and inpatient, hey if you don't want to work there's a lot of people who do!! The doctor on the other hand is no better the only thing that he was good at was being on time oh and if you have an ingrown toenail and more complicated than that go see another doctor!

Submitted April 30, 2017

I found the receptionist to be rude and impatient, as if she was in a hurry to get back to her cell phone that she had just put down as I walk in. Unless your cell phone is used for work purposes it should be put away...just saying. Now let me tell you my opinion of the "good" doctor...he doesn't seem to be to interested in what you have to say about your issue or your opinion. He has no bed side manner, he's arrogant and he makes you feel that he's better than you. His delivery with his treatment plan is all gloom and doesn't provide you with much hope for a recovery. If it's any consolation his waiting room is nice although he decided to take away the tv so now you get to stare at the walls or the rude receptionist.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Dr. Jaspaul Riar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients