Ratings for Dr. Young Sun Son

This doctor is deplorable! She made my mother worse than what she already was, Changed all her medications and has no compassion or understanding for those dealing with depression and severe anxiety disorders. Shame on her. Disgusted!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Super bon medecin! Elle est consciencieuse et à l'écoute des patients. Je ne la changerais pas pour rien au monde! On voit qu'elle est là pour faire une bonne pratique, une vraie.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Elle m'a été affecrée comme médecin de fanille. Mon impression: enfin un médecin consciencieux, compétent et dévoué. Ça change de la plupart des autres guignols de Montréal et surtout de Verdun!. Merci encore.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Nice at first. I just met her yesterday, and she kept on arguing with me. Playing "I know it all" and not listening to what I was saying, more interested in being right than in treating her patient: -My eyes and are so swollen when I wake up I see double, especially from one eye; - You cannot see double with only one eye; - I have astigmatism. - Still it's impossible to see double with only one eye. - The last time I had my glasses changed, I was in such a condition that the lens prescription was totally falsified by my swelling. I had to have my glass prescription re-done because the glasses gave me headaches. - Change optometrist. --- - I've injured my neck and have one vertebra that gets compressed when I get bad arthritis. When I bike, when I paint a ceiling or when I sleep on one side, I get pins and needles in 3 fingers. - There is no connection between your neck and your fingers. - All osteopaths, chiropractors and massage therapist I've seen over the past years have treated this problem from the neck, and it worked. - There is not connection between the neck and the fingers.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

I only seen her once but she seem good to me she remove me off one of my med for high blood pressure because my blood pressure was to low and I feel better, when I said I did not want certain test done she respected what I wanted, she give me all the time I needed with her, she seems to care for her patient . am glad I have her for my new family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Very young, seems to be just starting her practice. She is sympathetic and an okay listener while staying very professionnal. Tries very hard to understand and apply the right treatment, but her lack of experience for uncommon situations like mine can cause the diagnosis/finding the right treatment to be a bit challenging. She does not hesitate to seek help with other doctors at the clinic though, which is a really good point. Knowing that she has ressources around her is reassuring. She also takes all the time needed with you, so it can lead to late rendez-vous, but I prefer that to a quick, on-time exam! She seems to care, and I think this is the most important thing and different from older docs. I'm quite happy that she is my new Family doc.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2014