Ratings for Dr. Geoff Coughlin

I found Dr. Coughlin to be a very professional and organised practitioner. I live some distance from Brisbane but this was not a disadvantage as Geoff carried out many of his consultations using Skype saving me much travel time and expense. While I was most uncomfortable with what he found his diagnosis was spot on. His discussion of options, his skill carrying out the robotic prostatectomy that I decided upon and his follow up communication was very reassuring to both myself and my wife. The practice is well run and organised. If I had another prostate to remove I would not hesitate going to back to Geoff. John Foster - Woodgate

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

From the first appointment I was impressed with his professionalism. He was on time and obviously had gone over the notes on my situation. Options were clearly stated and times for future options available. All follow up appointments were of the same caliber. Teghan his PA is wonderful, nothing is a problem and everything is well organised. Michael Kuilboer

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr Geoff Coughlin has medical knowledge & skills of the highest calibre. From my first appointment after 10 years of blood tests etc after a prostatectomy, I & my wife were put completely at ease with his most pleasant manner & attitude. My "op" was considered "dangerous" but I had no hesitation going through with it in Geoff's capable hands. His PA, Teghan is a "Gem"! Thank you both for looking after me! Philip McAlpine.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

From my first consultation, surgery and followup appointments I have been very happy with my experience with both Dr

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Totally satisfied with the whole procedure, from the moment we walked into the rooms for the first consultation, to the final appointment following surgery, excellent. Brilliant surgeon, personable, extremely knowledgeable, and so approachable. Thank you Teghan for your kindness, and knowledge .

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I started at a public hospital and ended up paying from my own pocket to go private with Doctor Coughlin, on the advice of a number of my friends. To repeat what has already been said: he is the best trained and most experienced robotic surgeon in the country and he is so easy to talk to and genuinely cares about his patients. I can not recommend Geoff highly enough.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Proffesional , dedicated specialist , exceptional skill & knowledge

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Could not recommend Geoff highly enough. Was extremely supportive and helpful in both the diagnosis and the surgery/recovery stage. His wonderful assistant Teghan is also great to deal with. If you have a renal problem this is the man I would wholeheartedly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Undoubtedly the best and most experienced robotic surgeon in Australia. He's an easy guy yo talk to and I couldn't recommend him more highly.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Excellent in every way including all support staff

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015