Ratings for Dr. John Bleski

STEER CLEAR of New Paltz family practice. My first visit I was told they lost my information, and had to reschedule. When I returned for the visit I waited about 40 minutes while everyone that arrived after me was taken in. The doctor spent 5 minutes examining me, and the rest of the time with my paperwork, never once looking me in the eye. They completely screwed up the thyroid medication I need, and three weeks later STILL HAVE NOT submitted the correct paperwork to my insurance company. I needed the prescription so ended up having it filled and paying for it myself. I spent days on the phone with them following up about the paperwork, and yet they managed to submit it for THE WRONG MEDICATION! And the nurse's response when she realized what had happened was "well, you have your medicine." If they bungled one prescription this badly, I can only imagine what would happen with something serious. I've switched insurance and providers. If you value your health, do not use this practice!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014