Ratings for Dr. Ahmad Al-Attar

I had a chunk of my tooth fall out after biting into a piece of hard toffee. Dr. Al-Attar took me right away and put a temp filling until I could book a proper appointment for a permanent filling. He was gentle, efficient, top notch and caring. I have more work I want done and will absolutely go to him for my dental needs. Very impressed.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

I visited the Walk-In clinic on Bank and Huntclub today. I had a filling that was coming out, and am terrified of dentists, procedures, you name it. So much in fact that I have neglected my teeth. Dr. Al-Attar and Dr. Al-Mullah put all my fears to rest. Dr. Al-Attar had to perform a root canal, and while it was uncomfortable, it wasn't painful at all. He kept up with the freezing and was very respectful any time I voiced discomfort. I will definitely go back to this doctor, he is so kind and gentle (which you want in a dentist), and really knows his stuff. Also his staff is very kind!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014