Ratings for Dr. Dominic Rillstone

Been seeing him for 8 years since my first double Lung transplant for skin checks, his attention to detail is first class and his personalised service is brilliant. Cannot speak highly enough of him, friendly, knowledgement and very prefabricated when it comes to stitching particular the ones he has done on my face.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

This doctor was able to articulate himself extremely well and managed the consultation superbly. He did not rush any questions and his examination was of a very high standard ie attention to detail. He was somewhat late attending to me (30 mins) but the level of attention he serves you is well worth it.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dominic is a professional, always willing to listen and take the time to explain anything. our whole family see him and trust him. I would say he is the best GP I have ever had.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Dominic is a truely great doctor he is very caring and his knowledge is excellent . If you have to wait long it's because he is good at what he does and is well worth the wait . So far with my dealings he has been right on the mark which others haven't seen for several years won't see any other gp .

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Dominic is a truly great Doctor. He is caring and very knowledgeable . He has been my Doctor for over 3 years now and I am forever grateful for his medical advice and assistance. So glad I found you .

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Almost 1 hour late but friendly and efficient. Overall happy and would see him again.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2014