Ratings for Dr. Anil Venkitachalam

I was suffering from "Writer's Cramp" due to which I was not able to write. I visited him in 2015 for the cure. Dr. Anil is very professional and was able to answer all the doubts patiently. He suggested me to take "Botox" injection and I have been taking this for past 3 years ( a span of 6 months) and the results are very satisfactory. Have patience and faith in him and the job will be done!! Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

Knowledgeable doctor with a personal touch, makes the patients comfortable instantly.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

I went to see Dr Anil for my migraine headaches. He was very meticulous in his examination and discussed the problem in detail. He prescribed me medications for my headache and since then I have been pain free and have not had any more attacks of migraine.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

My sister has been diagnosed with Anti-NMDA Receptor encephalitis. You can read up more to find out the rarity of this Neurological disease, its relative novelty and the complications in its investigation. Dr. Anil, bless his soul, identified it in 15 minutes of first seeing my sister. He immediately shifted her to ICU, where she is currently undergoing trearment, prescribed the correct meds and tests. The first thing I'm going to ask her is to write a thank you letter to this great doctor. Also would like to mention Dr. Bharat Shah ( Psycatrsist) who maintains his name as one of the finest as he got Dr. Anil on board.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017