Ratings for Dr. Lyndon Wong

If you’re looking for an orthodontist, look no further! Can’t thank Dr. Wong and his amazing team enough! My daughter was very nervous about getting braces. From the time you walk into the waiting room, this place is geared for kids. Kids music, kids movies and electronics make them feel comfortable right away. Dr Wong has a kind, gentle manner that appeals to everyone. His team is energetic, polite and informative. Nicole Is so happy with her new smile! Thanks for making this journey easy!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2019

I am so pleased with Dr. Wong and his staff . I have called same day to squeeze my daughter in for an appointment because the wire was sticking out her brace. Julie helped us with the appointment & my daughter was seen same day & solved her problem . I will definitely recommend Dr. Wong. Excellent service from Dr. Wong and his staff. Amazing team!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2019

Nothing but good things to say about Dr Wong and his staff! Welcoming, kind, honest, knowledgeable! Highly recommend and couldn’t be any happier with our experience

flag | Submitted April 20, 2019

What a great doctor!!!!!!! I’m impressed how professional and honest Dr Wong is. His team is so sweet and friendly. Thank you for everything!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2019

We had a great experience ever with Dr Lyndon and his staff, they are really amazing, flexible and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2019

My Daughters experience there was nothing but excellent. Professional staff, clean and Dr. Wong had so much patience with my daughter. She thought everyone was so nice, caring and paid attention to her needs. Her smile is a 5 star now! Thank You Dr. Wong and Staff! I would recommend Dr. Wong to everyone. You will be 100% satisfied!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

I recently had an initial orthodontic assessment for my daughter. It was really good the staff was very professional and helping. Dr. Wong did a detailed assessment on my child and explained clearly what needs to be done to get a perfect smile for her. He addressed all my questions and concerns before me taking a decision to go for my daughter's braces. He is very polite, my daughter soon became comfortable with him. He is really a good Dr. and I will recommend Dr. Wong to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2019

For as long as I can remember I was always very insecure about my smile and was always hesitant to get my teeth fixed because I knew my teeth and smile needed a lot of work to get to where I wanted them to be. This all changed when I meet Dr. Wong and his team. From the moment I walked into the office they were so welcoming and understanding, which made a seemingly anxiety-inducing experience fun and something I looked forward to. What was originally supposed to be a 24 month process took me only 15 months and my teeth and my smile look phenomenal! I am forever grateful to Dr. Wong, June and the rest of the staff for helping me obtain truly the perfect smile. My only regret is that I did not go to him sooner, when I was a teenager! I already have been telling everyone I know to go to Dr. Wong whenever I get asked about a good orthodontist. Now, not only will I continue to recommend people to come to Dr. Wong, but I will have a nice smile to prove how wonderful his work truly is!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2019

After removing the braces in November 2018, my daughter is having jaw pain and we went to see him again and he said it could be wisdom teeth problem. But finally after several TMJ specialist consultations we came to know that it is an orthodontist mistake as braces were taken out before time and leaving the teeth unlevelled and jaw twisted. Now we have to spend more money and time to fix her jaw first and then do the braces again. I'll not recommend Dr. Wong to even my enemy.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2019

I've taken my kids to many doctors. Dr wong is the best

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018