Ratings for Dr. Janine Robichaud

Fortunate to be receiving eye care from Dr. Robichaud!! I recently had an eye exam and she demonstrated professionalism and expertise and took the time to explain everything. She is very compassionate and genuine and I have entrusted her to see my young children and other family members. Grateful to have her in the Niagara Region. She has my highest endorsement!!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

Great staff. Robin was very kind, accommodating and knowledgeable. She was patient with my testing and questions. Mona was very sweet and sold me great glasses at a fantastic price . The doctor was very compassionate. She was very late though as my appointment was at 930 and she didn't take me until close to 10. I even finished my eye tests with time to spare and I still waited. Overall I will continue To see her just wish the doctor valued my time too. She is a nice replacement for our beloved optometrist.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

This doctor is rude. I had some mistakes on her instructions and she is very impatient and annoyed with those mistakes. She also screamed to a patient who is waiting outside her office. She is very unprofessional. The staff of Amore Eyewear were very nice and prompt. But their doctor is not. Find another one please. A shame to her profession

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015