Ratings for Dr. Steven J. Garin

Dr. Garin is the best. Very nice, professional, my daughter is afraid of all things medical and he made her feel very comfortable. All wisdom teeth removed, went back for another removal. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

Staff is horrible. We have coverage thru medical and a dental plan. They demanded payment in full prior to wisdom teeth extraction. I spoke with my insurance prior to procedure and was told it would be covered. Still had to pay, went thru deductible on medical and asked staff to submit to dental. They refused and told us procedure was paid in full. I had to get my insurance agent involved and took 8 months for the staff to finally submit claim to dental and get refund for our initial payment. I am a physician for 25 years in Burlington county and recommend that you avoid this headache if dealing with this rude and incompetent staff.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Was referred here by my dentist and could not have been happier. All 4 wisdoms out in a half hour. Dr knew I was nervous, and he made me feel super comfortable. Staff was so friendly trying to take my mind off of things. Will be recommending him to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Great "chair-side" manner. Wish he could be my general dentist as well. Gave a detailed explanation of everything.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

My children have had multiple extractions from baby teeth to wisdom teeth. I would not go anywhere else. Dr. Grarin is very professional and makes sure you understand the procedures and care afterwards. The staff is very positive and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

I agree with the comment before me. Carol, is over the top. Why she has to keep calling i don"t understand. It's all about money with her. I gave my information to another woman an she calls asking the same thing that i gave. I finally told her i will show my cards when i get to the office. I don't need to know what the insurance is going to cover. The rest of the staff is great. From the time you walk in the door till you leave. My daughter did great.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2014

I made an appointment for my son. The woman who helped me was nice. The day before my appointment i was CALLED by Carol 3x for my insurance. Why she had to keep calling i don't understand. The information i gave the other woman was all correct, but Carol seemed to think she new better. Then she called to tell me as she put it what my insurance was going to cover, but she still had the wrong information. I was very upset an left a message that i was not going to keep my appointment.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

He is the worst pediatric oral surgeon. He had no eye contact with my daughter, no patience, he was dismissive, and unprofessional. He should not be working with children.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

The worst with children. He is I impatient and rude!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Very Very Dissatisified with the post oral surgery service of Dr. Garin. My daughter had her wisdom teeth out and was doing fine but then developed dry socket with severe pain over the weekend. Called and left a message with the answering service. Dr did call back and then called in a prescription for a lidocaine mouth wash - but the severe pain continued so we called back and were told that Dr Garin would not be calling us back and that my daughter should just call the office on Monday. The answering service on Saturday would not relay the message to Dr Gavin on his orders. That 36 hours in severe pain. Her tooth needed to be packed to relieve the pain- and she is told to call the office on Monday. Unacceptable - very very poor patient care.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2013