Ratings for Dr. Craig H. Sakurada

He went beyond what a urology doctor would have gone to and found prostate ca in me when another one would have said to come back in a year and well do another psa test. PSA reading was very low but by the digital exam thought there was a problem. Did 30 biopsies and found one that was 10% cancerous. Spent 2 hrs. with wife and I in answering all questions and gave us all the options for treatment. Saved my life without a doubt.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Two years ago it was very disturbing when my doctor sent me to the Urology Center of Colorado to check a lesion on my bladder. It was high grade cancer and Dr. Sakurada performed two surgeries and gave me some choices to make. I chose the BCG treatments and now there doesn't seem to be any cancer. There is no better doctor at this center. He is very profesional and all of the staff are kind and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Sakurada and this clinic for any urological problems.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010

I was very pleased with my experience with Dr. Sakurada. Luckily, it was a one-time issue that hasn't recurred. I felt very comfortable and everything was explained to me in as much detail as I needed. I didn't feel rushed at all. His assistant was just as kind and caring, although I've forgotten her name. I have recommended Dr. Sakurada to others.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2009

The Urology clinic on Mile High Stadium street is state of the art. The staff are awesome the doctors listen and care about their patients. Patient concerns are addressed and not just dismissed. Dr. David Ragen is a fantastic surgeon. All I can say is if you have kidney and bladder conditions this is the place you want to go.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2007

My whole experience was wonderful. I was greeted after entering the building by a very pleasant lady who directed me to my clinic area. All of the staff including the doctor were very kind and respectful. I feel that my concerns were addressed professionally and personally and I ws very pleased with the whole experience.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

flag | Submitted October 10, 2005

Dr. Craig H. Sakurada's Credentials

• Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Denver Co 80262 (Grad. 1989)