Ratings for Dr. John T. Bruchalski

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr. B is the best. I trust him wholeheartedly with my care and the care of my unborn child.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

Dr. Bruchalski is an excellent doctor and I trust him with my life. He is very nice and down to earth and has your best interest at heart. Very knowledgeable and an excellent surgeon. Sweetest man ever

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

Dr. Bruchalski is attentive and cultivates a professional relationship with his patients and their spouses. I found him to be relentless in problem-solving when it came to my health challenges. He speaks with optimism and truth. I trust his knowledge and he's thorough at explaining course of treatment ideas. Unfortunately, getting appointments at his practice is a bit of a hassle unless a woman is pregnant- then, she get's right in. If you have the opportunity to consult with Dr. B it would be well-worth the hassle.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

I love Dr B and will return to him in the future. He is professional and very compassionate. He doesnt judge you and loves you like you are family. He is a wonderful OBGYN!!! Thank you DR B for a great delivery

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

I love Dr. Bruchalski, and all of the doctors are Tepeyac Family Center! I am someone who fears doctors and I was always EAGER to go in for every appointment- they make you feel so special there! Dr. B delivered my baby and was wonderful throughout the entire L&D. He talked with me and my husband was so encouraging! The practice makes every attempt to avoid a C-Section... however if one is needed they will support multiple C-Sections (5+) in the future and are open to VBACs.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2007

he's the best! both my kids were big and i never even needed an episiotomy! never used a forcep and vacuum. i'm an L&D nurse and i know that this is largely dependent on how good a doc is. and this guy is great. very compassionate. not an in and out kind of doctor. he'll spend a lot of time with you even if the practice is super busy. even during delivery, unlike most docs who just come in to deliver the baby, he sticks around a lot. and yes, the docs in the practice are very faithful people, i've had appts in the morning and have caught the staff doing morning prayer! but like the previous reviews said, they don't discriminate and they welcome all.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

Dr. B is the most caring, compassionate doctor I have ever had. He is eager to listen to the "big picture" and is willing to pray with you if you'd like! He also uses new techniques to treat conditions such as PCOS related infertility, which has helped my quality of life TREMENDOUSLY. His office, Tepeyac Family Center hires very kind, accommodating, even-keeled professionals both at and behind the front desk. I can't say enough about Dr. Bruchalski and his staff. I highly recommend Dr. Bruchalski for ALL people, even if you are not a person of faith or one who isn't very Catholic. It doesn't matter there, they just treat you like the important human being that you are.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2007

Conservative with VBAC's and they were in the middle of re-working their doula police which made me switch. However, I would highly recommend the practice for GYN services and OB service for those mothers wishing a natural, non-invasive hospital birth. The office staff is kind and friendly. They welcome your family/children to your visits and were very accomodating with my toddler every time. I would highly recommend Dr. Bruchalski.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

This Dr is one of the VERY few OB/GYNs that is CATHOLIC and goes along with the practices of the catholic religion. -Does not perform abortions and does not prescribe BCPs (supporter of Natural Family Planning method).

flag | Submitted October 27, 2006

Dr. John T. Bruchalski's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1991)