Ratings for Dr. Emily Davis

EMILY DAVIS COULD NEVER,AND I DO MEAN NEVER BE REPLACED BY NO MEANS.THAT'S WHY I'M TYPING THIS IN CAPS.SHE HAS TOO MUCH BRAIN.SHE IS CARING,CONCERNED,AND LISTENS TO EVERY CONCERN THAT YOU MAY HAVE.I WOULD TRUST HER ALL THE WAY.I HAVE NEVER HAD A DOCTOR,NURSE,OR NOBODY ELSE,THAT IS SO CONCERNED,ABOUT THEIR PATIENCE.SHE WAS MEANT FOR THIS FIELD.THERE JUST ABSOLUTELY IS NO BETTER NOWHERE,ON THE FACE OF THIS EARTH.I WENT TO HER AND DR.O AT DUKE'S FOR A LONG TIME,BUT I WAS SO HAPPY,WHEN THEY CAME TO FAYETTEVILLE,NC.THE ONLY THING,IS EMILY TOLD ME ALL ABOUT THEY WERE LEAVING FAYETTEVILLE,N.C.,BUT I WAS VERY HURT,THAT DR. O,DID NOT TELL ME ANYTHING ABOUT HIS LEAVING,OR WHERE HE WAS GOING,OR IT WAS NICE KNOWING ME,NOT EVEN TO''BYE''.HE NEVER INFORMED ME THAT HE WOULDN'T BE SEEING ME ANYMORE,I DON'T UNDERSTAND,BECAUSE ACTUALLY,HE WAS MY ACTUALLY MY NEUROSURGEON.EMILY DOESN'T NEVER LEAVE NOTHING UNSAID.SHE SHOULD BE VOTED THE WORLD'S BEAST DOCTOR.I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE THAT HAPPEN.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2014