Ratings for Dr. James R. Karpac

Staff is great. I feel Dr. Karpac does quality work. Wish he opened a branch in north by polaris!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

This is a great team of people working together to provide the best possible service in their field. I like going to Dr. Karpac's office because he is to the point, fair, and thorough. His office staff is friendly and very efficient. He runs his office very business like in a caring professional way. My time is limited as his is too. He respects my time. I respect his time. Nice job Dr. Karpac. Keep up the good work with you and your staff. I will recommend you to all my connections that need braces!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

We love going to Dr. Karpac's office. He is professional and caring and its FUN when we go there . He is direct and up front and I like that. His work is great and nice smiles are the focus in a fun professional caring way.!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr. Karpac is to the point, fair and explains things well. Pays attention to detail. Is a perfectionist. Takes pride in his work . Takes responsibility for what I am paying him for is straightening my kids teeth.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Karpac is rude, condescending, and inappropriate with patients and parents. Do not recommend him. There are plenty of other great orthodontists to choose from in the area. Staff is nice, have no idea how they can work for him.

Submitted September 12, 2014

We just love DR Karpac and his staff. they are very helpful and down to earth.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Staff is great. I feel Dr. Karpac does quality work, but can be rude, and comes off very inappropriate and unprofessional to kids and parents.

Submitted May 16, 2013