Ratings for Dr. Garg Shashank

Yes, Dr. Garg is a very intelligent, concerned and caring doctor. I will really miss him at the Sunridge Clinic.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Dr Garg has been the best dr ever his caring nature and concern will never be replaced.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Very intelligent and helpful. Willing to listen my concerns .thanks for everything .I would whole heartedly recmended dr garg

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

Dr. Garg is very helpful, sincere and knowledgable physician.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

I have not seen a worse Dr. since the wcb Dr. One comment describes his conservative approach to px drugs. I am disabled and he took away my prescription I have been taking for over a decade prescribed by multiple Drs. He replaced it with something that didn't work , I asked him if there was a stronger dosage of that drug he said NO ! He lied to me there is . I lost my job because of pain and have had to go to wellfare and food bank. He is a terrible Dr. who is clueless, and a liar. I dare you to sue me doc. I just downloaded the paperwork for an investogation. Please come back Dr. Crutcher!!! Hi Christine JOHN OGORMAN

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

I entirely agree with the review below concerning Dr. Garg's thoroughness, expertise, willingness to listen to my concerns which get us to the root cause faster than otherwise would be the case. He is effective in diagnosing and forwarding me to specialists as needed. My husband and I have both been seeing Dr. Garg since he took over the practice from a previous GP. We both would wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Garg.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

My family have been with Dr. Garg's for 4 years. We are grateful for his expertise and thoroughness. His conservative approach when it comes to prescriptions is a good fit -- deals with root cause rather than masking symptoms with drugs. He gets appropriately involved and partners with us in the management of our wellness. I come prepared to articulate concisely my concerns and questions, and he listens/probes/responds effectively which makes for a highly productive visit. Nurse Christine is excellent too.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

What I like about Dr. Garg is his thoroughness. He is not reluctant to send you to a specialist to get to the bottom of any concerns. He may not be the one that you meet with but is actively involved with the training doctors coordinating the examination and consultation. The staff are caring and I appreciate their collective sensitivity and TLC.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

I'm not sure what the first commenter was talking about either. Dr. Garg is a very good physician, and he's always willing to listen to my questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Not sure what the other person who wrote a comment is saying, I find Dr Garg very professional and willing to listen!!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014