Ratings for Dr. Garg Shashank

I entirely agree with the review below concerning Dr. Garg's thoroughness, expertise, willingness to listen to my concerns which get us to the root cause faster than otherwise would be the case. He is effective in diagnosing and forwarding me to specialists as needed. My husband and I have both been seeing Dr. Garg since he took over the practice from a previous GP. We both would wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Garg.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

My family have been with Dr. Garg's for 4 years. We are grateful for his expertise and thoroughness. His conservative approach when it comes to prescriptions is a good fit -- deals with root cause rather than masking symptoms with drugs. He gets appropriately involved and partners with us in the management of our wellness. I come prepared to articulate concisely my concerns and questions, and he listens/probes/responds effectively which makes for a highly productive visit. Nurse Christine is excellent too.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

What I like about Dr. Garg is his thoroughness. He is not reluctant to send you to a specialist to get to the bottom of any concerns. He may not be the one that you meet with but is actively involved with the training doctors coordinating the examination and consultation. The staff are caring and I appreciate their collective sensitivity and TLC.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

I'm not sure what the first commenter was talking about either. Dr. Garg is a very good physician, and he's always willing to listen to my questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Not sure what the other person who wrote a comment is saying, I find Dr Garg very professional and willing to listen!!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

Dr. Shashank is a doctor in a teaching facility in Calgary. He will not make eye contact, he is too concerned with fluffing his feathers around the interns, and will not listen to your symptoms, concerns or issues. He has already made up his mind before entering the room and is intent on intimidating anyone who may question what he has to say. For a teaching facility he is hindering not helping the students and he is in my own opinion terrible. if it wasn't so hard to find a GP I would go elsewhere. If there was a button on this site for " Listens to patients " he would get a - 10.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2014