Ratings for Dr. Peter T. Kousoulis

I was tired of my dental condition for many years. I was referred to Dr. Kousoulis by a family friend. I'm very happy I can smile again!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Continued to see "doctor" for pain in my tooth. Finally sought advice from another dentist only to discover work he claimed to have done was never done! Gauze now covering the hole where my tooth was because an extraction was ultimately necessary. Definitely find another dentist.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

can you believe this....he charged me 3000. for bridge left and right...the left one is okay the right one came out while chewing a steak...and the crown he put on the right side came out same day...soo disgusted...never went back...he is cap crazy and did a horrible job on the right side of my mouth...i should have sued

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

Dr. Kousoulis is a money hungry dentist - he continuallty recommends work that isnt necessary and he negotiates price based on your nationality - if you are Greek, you certainly get a better price, service and payment options.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

WHile I first thought this place was friendly, it turns out, they are money hungry! And the work is terrible. I was told I needed a root canal and I didn't even need one, modern, real dentists apparently don't do root canals for the kind of issue I was having, he was lazy and did it. My tooth is now discolored. While I was seated in the chair, gauze in my mouth, getting treatment, I was told my insurance covered the bleaching of the tooth, then two months later I'm hit with a $300 bill for work that, according to my insurance, ISN'T covered! I don't appreciate being mislead and would not have had the work done that day had I been given the correct information. The filling he did has already come out just a couple months later. Do not go here! You will be lied to and have poor work done to your teeth!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2009