Dr. Tarek M. Mogharbel

Ratings for Dr. Tarek M. Mogharbel

Got a root canal on the farthest tooth which I know tends to be the biggest pain because the bend the canal takes. It's been one day and it already feels great. Virtually no pain. High quality of work. Really smooth and precise operation. Recommended.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

I visit this doctor to have a root canal a few months ago. He gave me a shot and said he will be right back. Some other lady walked in started drilling my tooth. i wasnt sure if it was a nurse or an incompetent doctor who worked on my tooth. I had a major infection on my tooth and my face. I was in pain for almost 6 weeks, going from doctor to specialist to the next. Today, my tooth still hurts and never felt better. To make matters worse he put me on multiple antibiotics which i was sick to my stomach. I still dont know what is going on with my tooth and gum. It still hurts. When i went back after a month, he said i just needed more antibiotics. Yea, if i want to take meds for the rest of my life. All i can say is AVOID!!! iF you dont believe me, go find out on your own. These people are all about getting the work done and charging my insurance. THeir is no concern for your well being.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011