Ratings for Dr. Dietrich Fuerstenborg

Dr. Fuerstenburg replaced my retired GP. Dr. Fuerstenburg has been helpful, caring, and extremely knowledgeable. He has a great deal of patience and takes the time to actually "listen" to what I was telling him. I have been suffering from extreme back pain caused by severe scoliosis for several years and it only took Dr. Fuerstenburg an amazing short time to have me visiting the Neurosurgeon Dr.M. Nicolakis in Kamloops who has suggested correction by surgery. I am so pleased that Dr. Fuerstenburg decided to take up practice in Quesnel. Dr.Fuerstenburg never hesitates to get to the root of any illness and then do his best to help correct with the best of modern medicine. His calmness and compassion during any visit allows me to focus on working toward my better health. We are so fortunate to have this Doctor in our Community. And the staff at Fraserview Medical are awesome, always there to help with positive attitudes, making appointments easier less stressful.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014