Ratings for Dr. Charles A. Nickou

Dr. Nickou (Dr. Wonderful) is the best dentist I've been too since I was in High School. He has saved me a monies and time working on my teeth and his staff is great. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Nickou. I also travel over an hour for my appts.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2018

i have been seeing Dr Nickou for 15 years, He and his staff are awsome. I Travel 1 hour to his office and it is well worth the drive. I have lots of issues with my teeth and he finds the best and most affordable way to take care of my teeth. I highly recommend him for a Dr. He and his staff are the best.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Dr. Kickou is an excellent dentist. It is a pleasure to go, no fright as his procedures are pretty painless and expertly done. His dental hygienist are also excellent; I have been to two and was very comfortable and got great cleanings AND the prices are most affordable. I travel from North Reading, so it is apparent that I think Dr. Nickou and his practice are great. Jeanne

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

He has been my kids Dentist for years and mine as well. Great guy, great Dr. and awesome staff!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Like the previous poster, it had been a while since I'd been to the dentist, but fate forced my hand when I broke a tooth. Dr. Nickou and his entire team are SO kind, patient and caring. They were also incredibly accommodating with scheduling,etc. I'm 41 years old, and have never had a better dental experience. The only pain I experienced was the fleeting prick of the Novocaine needle, and even that was as pain-free as I've experienced. Dr. Nickou kept me informed every step of the way (what I would feel, how long different parts of the procedure would take, etc.). The office itself is clean and inviting. I highly, highly recommend Dr. Nickou, Lisa and the entire team.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011