Ratings for Dr. Alexander A. Carrese

It was a first pregnancy that wasnt planned for and he took care of me and kept me calmed down through the entire process. I was so glad I was told to go see him by a friend.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

he has been my doctor for 18 years and i love him. best doctor ever

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Dr. Carrese is fantastic! He takes the time to listen to you and help you out, even with things that may not be directly related to gynocological care (general weight loss not due to having children). He saved my mother's life when I was 7 years old when she was in the hospital, no one knew what was wrong. He came to visit and did an exam and found she was hemmoraging from ovarian cysts. No one likes to go to the gyno but at least there is one I can trust 100%.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

Dr C is by far the best doctor I ever had!! I now live in the south and I am comparing everyone I meet with Dr C and his staff. Noone comes close to him. I have called Dr C and told him that even though I live in FL I will ALWAYS be his patient!!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Awesome Doctor and Staff! I would recommend Dr. Carrese to every woman because he is professional, intelligent, kind and always willing to help you with questions and needs. His staff is professional and sweet is always willing to help you with questions and your needs.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

After reading these comments people have to realize how many lives have been saved by this doctor as well as my own!Noone is perfect everybody makes mistakes for the most part I would never trust another Dr as I trust him!Dr Carrese is one of the most gentle caring Professional Dr I have ever gone to matter of fact if it wasn`t for him I would not be commenting right now.I luv my Dr Carrese!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

I think this doc. is excellent he delivered my daughter in Aug. of 2008. His bedside manner is the best I have ever seen. He makes you feel like your family. He came and saw me after I had the baby just to make sure everything was ok.. He will forever be my doc. I now live about 1 hour away and will still drive to bee seen by him.. I highly reccommend him.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

dr. carrese is a nice man. He;s very knowledgeable and seems to care about his patients. however, he does not follow up with patients like he should.I waited a week and a half for him to call me after my biopsy. He never did. I finally called and he said that he'd left a message on my machine. This is the second time he's done the same thing.The first time I thought that it was just a mistake. Now, I see the pattern. Also, he confuses me with another patient with the same first name - which is just weird. i will be looking for another doctor.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2009

dr. carrese is a very nice man and truly goes out of his way to make you feel like family. he delivered one of my babies. but when my next was due, he was in the middle of a lawsuit and lied to me about my own delivery. i later learned from other patients that when he couldnt deliver, he would claim he was on vacation, when the truth was that he just couldnt do deliveries at the time. i was and still am extremely disappointed in him. i moved on to a different doctor.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2009

Dr. Carrese is an amazing doctor, he really takes the time to get to know is patients and makes them all feel like family. He has excellent bedside manner and is always prompt in returning phone calls or emergency calls to the office. I have recently moved to Branford and would be happy make the drive to Derby/Huntington to see him. I must say overall he is by far the best experience I have had with on ob/gyn.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2009

Dr. Alexander A. Carrese's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1982)

Oxford