Ratings for Dr. Anthony Andrew Shydohub

I had to go to this doctor on workmans comp, otherwise I would have never been there. I have never in my life been treated like this by someone who is supposed to be a doctor. He would not let me speak to tell him what I was feeling, every time I opened my mouth to speak, he would interrupt me and talk over me. He asked me what pills I was on and when I said 'none' he acted shocked, as if I was some kind of pill head. He did not want to see the report from a previous brain CT, the only exam he did was to look at my eyes with a flashlight, then stab the back of my neck with a needle several times, without ever telling me what he was testing for. I have ONE time with work comp to change doctors and you better believe I took that opportunity. I would NEVER recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Worst work comp doctor I have seen in the last e years dealing with the work comp system. He is an arrogant man who loves to hear himself talk and doesn't let you say or ask anything. Subject wasn't even on the nerve test I was having done. It was all about being a liberal ans how tattoos on females made then look Butch. Seriously I have over 6 tattoos that he saw and still made this comment. Will never see this man again!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

My husband has a very progressive case of CIDP. PLEASE look it up. Lots of info on it that describles my husband of 17 yrs perfectly. This "doctor" says there's no such thing! He goes into a lot of political convo, really! Like we cared! He was rude and couldn't care less. Although when he did a nerve conduction test and saw how bad my husband's condition was he did act surprised like wow he really is sick. I would let everyone know to avoid him but he'll keep having patients cause he's just there to fill out forms for attorneys. So very sad. He has a bad soul in my opinion.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

I had to see this doctor because my condition was a workers compensation claim. The receptionist gave what I thought to be unclear directions to the office. Despite calling to clarify the route and inform of my possible late arrival she was still rood and disrespectful. The doctor also seemed very rood and of poor disposition throughout all my sessions. During one visit he seemed very angry about a particular current event and spent more time talking about that then my condition. I wanted more information but he seemed annoyed with my questions. He did however give me a pamphlet to read at home.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

this has been one of the best neurologist i've been to. he was very concerned and was very straight forward. i guess that's the way to be very straight foward when it comes to anyones health. I myself highly recommen this neurologist.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

This was the rudest man I ever met. We were told he was not seeing us medically but legally. I do not recall seeing esquire after his name but did see Dr. in front of it.Makes me wonder how much comp paid him to be a yes man for them.He never once checked anything on my husband who suffers from Traumatic Brain Injury.I do not know how this man sleeps at night.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

This Dr. saw me in March 2011 on recommendation from a chiropractor @ the chiropractor's office in LaBelle, Fl.. I saw him for back pain and lower limb weakness. He told me to lie down on an exam table for a nerve conduction study but refused to help me lie down knowing I was in pain. My wife had to help me. During the exam he did nothing but **** about Obama and the Democrats and frequently used the F word in his descriptions. I was hoping he'd pay more attention to the tests he was conducting. Not! When he was done, again, he didn't have any concern about assisting me off the table. He told me if I continued to have pain he would order an MRI of the lumbar spine even though I had one conducted in Sebring a few days prior to this exam and it was ordered by HIM. He didn't even realize it. I didn't mention it to him cause I was OUT OF THERE never to see him again. What a farce of a doctor and exam.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

When is it that you go to a doctor and they tell you they are not interested in your "issues". From the ratings that I have read it appears that it is only when you have workmans comp for your insurance and this man is one of the preferred providers. How sad! As a health care professional I am very disturbed that as "patients" we have to tolerate his highly arrogant attitude and rudeness. This man brought me to tears with his accusatory tone and disinterest. Too bad that he hasn't been called down for this.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

i`ve bee going to this doctor for two months for my work comp. case with no help at all from him he never even looked at my mri or ct`s.never told me i have four protruding disc an has no intrest in fixen the prob.because it`s work comp.for the rudeness i think he just trying to be funny but alot of people do`nt like that kind of sarcasum.he is kinda rude an sarcastic but did`nt really bother me i was just that way back to him.personelly i would`nt recomend him to anybody for a workcomp case he just does`nt care.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2010

Dr. Anthony Andrew Shydohub's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1986)