Dr. Anthony Andrew Shydohub

Ratings for Dr. Anthony Andrew Shydohub

Rudest doctor I have ever seen, very opinionated about other doctors would not listen to anything I said and seemed very angry that I had a work comp injury. This man even yelled at the nurse case manager. Worker comp loves to use him. When I told him that I spent several day in the icu for a concussion he said there is no such as a concussion is is all made up by lawyers and football players. If it was possible to rate lower than I did I would.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Dr. Anthony Shydohub (whom is affiliated with FL Hospital Heartland and a Neurologist located in Orlando, FL ; NPI # 1275569899, License # ME0061680) is extremely unprofessional and racist! I had a family member that was referred to him due to an injury and his PCP wanted to make sure there is nothing wrong from a neurological stand point. At first the Dr. conducted his routine questions once he heard the patient speak he then proceeded to ask, " Where are you from? I hear an accent." (As if that is even remotely related to any history intake) and the patient answers his question and lets him know he is from a Latin origin, Dr. Shydohub closes his notes and says, "If you are here for disability you will not get it from me. All you Hispanics just want that." (So disgusting) And the patients responded, "NO sir. I am here because I was referred to you to make sure everything is okay and did not come with any intention of such." And the Dr. finished with the patient in a rush and dismissed the PCP's concerns as well as the patients. This Dr. is disgusting!! Rude and unethical! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS RACIST!! Other reviews also stated online how unprofessional and rude this man is!!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

I had to go to this doctor on workmans comp, otherwise I would have never been there. I have never in my life been treated like this by someone who is supposed to be a doctor. He would not let me speak to tell him what I was feeling, every time I opened my mouth to speak, he would interrupt me and talk over me. He asked me what pills I was on and when I said 'none' he acted shocked, as if I was some kind of pill head. He did not want to see the report from a previous brain CT, the only exam he did was to look at my eyes with a flashlight, then stab the back of my neck with a needle several times, without ever telling me what he was testing for. I have ONE time with work comp to change doctors and you better believe I took that opportunity. I would NEVER recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Worst work comp doctor I have seen in the last e years dealing with the work comp system. He is an arrogant man who loves to hear himself talk and doesn't let you say or ask anything. Subject wasn't even on the nerve test I was having done. It was all about being a liberal ans how tattoos on females made then look Butch. Seriously I have over 6 tattoos that he saw and still made this comment. Will never see this man again!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

My husband has a very progressive case of CIDP. PLEASE look it up. Lots of info on it that describles my husband of 17 yrs perfectly. This "doctor" says there's no such thing! He goes into a lot of political convo, really! Like we cared! He was rude and couldn't care less. Although when he did a nerve conduction test and saw how bad my husband's condition was he did act surprised like wow he really is sick. I would let everyone know to avoid him but he'll keep having patients cause he's just there to fill out forms for attorneys. So very sad. He has a bad soul in my opinion.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

I had to see this doctor because my condition was a workers compensation claim. The receptionist gave what I thought to be unclear directions to the office. Despite calling to clarify the route and inform of my possible late arrival she was still rood and disrespectful. The doctor also seemed very rood and of poor disposition throughout all my sessions. During one visit he seemed very angry about a particular current event and spent more time talking about that then my condition. I wanted more information but he seemed annoyed with my questions. He did however give me a pamphlet to read at home.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

this has been one of the best neurologist i've been to. he was very concerned and was very straight forward. i guess that's the way to be very straight foward when it comes to anyones health. I myself highly recommen this neurologist.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

This was the rudest man I ever met. We were told he was not seeing us medically but legally. I do not recall seeing esquire after his name but did see Dr. in front of it.Makes me wonder how much comp paid him to be a yes man for them.He never once checked anything on my husband who suffers from Traumatic Brain Injury.I do not know how this man sleeps at night.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

This Dr. saw me in March 2011 on recommendation from a chiropractor @ the chiropractor's office in LaBelle, Fl.. I saw him for back pain and lower limb weakness. He told me to lie down on an exam table for a nerve conduction study but refused to help me lie down knowing I was in pain. My wife had to help me. During the exam he did nothing but **** about Obama and the Democrats and frequently used the F word in his descriptions. I was hoping he'd pay more attention to the tests he was conducting. Not! When he was done, again, he didn't have any concern about assisting me off the table. He told me if I continued to have pain he would order an MRI of the lumbar spine even though I had one conducted in Sebring a few days prior to this exam and it was ordered by HIM. He didn't even realize it. I didn't mention it to him cause I was OUT OF THERE never to see him again. What a farce of a doctor and exam.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

Dr. Anthony Andrew Shydohub's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal