Ratings for Dr. Sarah Penney

After a few years of terrible care from my GP, I searched out an ND and was so lucky to have found Dr. Sarah. By the end of our first appt weer had a plan in place and we are working together to find balance within my body. She's so very attentive, thorough, and knowledgeable. She is easy to talk to, and very genuine in her desire to help her patients. She even emails me with thoughts and recommendations while I wait for my appt date, or if I have a sudden crisis she'll call! She is such a lovely soul. You can't go wrong with her taking care of your total well-being.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Intelligent, caring and will put you completely at ease.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

She is easy to talk to and know a lot about different treatments for my digestive issues

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Dr Penney goes the extra mile and will go out her way to help .

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

I had a great experience in Dr. Penney's office, she was so easy to talk to and did lots of research for me on my case. I would recommend her to anyone looking for help with IBS and infertility.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Dr. Penny is very knowledgeable. She listens carefully and really tries to help. I was skeptical, but she has changed my mind. I think, with her help, I am going to start feeling better - finally. Something my family doctor and ER doctors have not been able to do in three years! Thank you Dr. Penney!!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015