Ratings for Dr. L Buckley

Absolutely terrible dental office! Staff at the front desk are his wife, her BFF & her daughter! So you can't even say anything! When booking my appointment, the gal on the phone was rude & abrupt. Then when I arrived I had a ridiculous amount of paperwor, that they pointed out several times, their lawyer drew up. You also will not be seen in this office without giving them your credit card, even if you pay with debit! The hygienist that I saw didn't seem to know anything other than brushing techniques. I asked her about some old fillings that I was concerned about & she just shrugged her shoulders! I also asked about getting my front teeth capped because I don't like the way they looked & she shrugged her shoulders again & said she wouldn't bother. Then Dr Buckley came in & told an inappropriate joke & didn't even give me a chance to talk about MY concerns. Very thorough with the X-rays & pictures though! :) overall shocking dental office & never will I go back!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014