Ratings for Dr. Timothy J. Brosnan

My crown placed by a dentist in Texas fell off over a long weekend and Dr. Brosnan and his staff were attentive and took care of the problem immediately. Great guy.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Dr. Brosnan is so welcoming and nice. He listened to all of my concerns and answered all of my questions. He explained everything he was doing and was very professional. I would recommend Dr. Brosnan to anyone looking for a pain-free and friendly dentist!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Dr. Brosnan fixed my broken tooth and I haven't had a problem since. He is so nice and his staff is very friendly. He'll talk to you about all your concerns and makes you feel very comfortable. He has a classic office and is so personable. I highly recommend Dr. Brosnan and I usually don't like going to the dentist, but he makes it painless!!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

Very old office uncomfortable not sympathetic or helpful made me feel like i was an annoyance

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009